Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Aug 12, 2009 -> 03:31 AM)
Rios and Peavy have to be wondering WTF have I gotten myself into here....

I'm excited to see Rios play, but he's generally regarded as one of the laziest players in baseball. He'll love this type of effort.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 10:32 PM)
Am I allowed to say I would be thrilled to see Greg Walker leave when the veterans leave the organization also? It's so frustrating seeing the offense go to sleep after the ASB every season.

It's like clockwork. You can't even factor weather in the equation. How many 90 degree games have they played in this summer? Two?

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 10:32 PM)
Am I allowed to say I would be thrilled to see Greg Walker leave when the veterans leave the organization also? It's so frustrating seeing the offense go to sleep after the ASB every season.

No.

...but I agree. And I think we need to hire Tony Robbins or something. And maybe we need to get Kenny to hang stupid inspirational posters all over the dugout and clubhouse too. Like the "Success!" and "Reach for the stars!" s*** that they have in fast food restaurant training rooms to help motivate the pregnant teenagers working the drive-thru.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 11:34 PM)
Seriously!!!!!! What's with the White Sox's inability to hit rookie pitchers!?!?!?!!?!? This is getting old!

It was old about 5 years ago. Now its just thoroughly disgusting.