SOX @ Oakland, 3:05 PM...CSN/WSCR AM 670

MHizzle85

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 05:39 PM)
Thats right, challenge those hitters with 94 mph fastballs, there is no chance in hell they can catch up with that heat!!

Seriously, a center cut fastball to their hottest hitter. I think even BA could have hit that one out.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 05:38 PM)
I can't beleive we lost that f***ing game.

Another sleepwalk on another getaway day. This will sound mildly ridiculous, but it wouldn't surprise me if they heard the Tigers lost, knew they wouldn't lose ground, thought about coming home to play KC, and basically mailed it in, as always. I despise the mental makeup of this team.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 10:40 PM)
Seriously, a center cut fastball to their hottest hitter. I think even BA could have hit that one out.

Ellis had like 5 homers this season too. You'd think our so called ace relief pitcher could over power him

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 05:41 PM)
Sox always play terrible in Oakland.

Itd have been great if the Sox won all 3, but 2 out of 3 is the next best scenario.

Its seems every time the Sox are involved in a 3 game series and win the first 2, we could copy and paste your post, just editing the opponent. They need some sort of mental stimulation for these games. 2 out of 3 is good. 3 out of 3 is better.

WTF!!!

Why can't we win one f***ing game when the Tigers lose? Sick and tired of seeing the Tigers in first when we have a better team, we can never win a game to gain ground and it is getting really frustrating to watch.

Need to tie up the division before that brutal road trip out east.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 05:40 PM)
We can't f***ing pitch Thornton in every f***ing game. Somebody else has to step up. I'm glad we wasted all that money on Rios so we have nobody reliable in the bullpen next year.

Because clearly spending money on the bullpen has worked so well for us up to now.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 04:40 PM)
We can't f***ing pitch Thornton in every f***ing game. Somebody else has to step up. I'm glad we wasted all that money on Rios so we have nobody reliable in the bullpen next year.

C'mon. You know that, first, lots of money will come off the books so KW won't be limited because of Rios, and, second, there won't necessarily be anybody better available.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 05:42 PM)
Ozzie managed against the book and it hurt him.

Don't use your closer in non-save situations on the road.

Who else do you want pitching? Pena, Linebrink? We can't pitch Thornton every f***ing day.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 16, 2009 -> 05:41 PM)
Another sleepwalk on another getaway day. This will sound mildly ridiculous, but it wouldn't surprise me if they heard the Tigers lost, knew they wouldn't lose ground, thought about coming home to play KC, and basically mailed it in, as always. I despise the mental makeup of this team.

Mildly ridiculous? Ya, right.