8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so theres 0 chance that pods can be our dh next year? would it be bcuz he wants to play the field, they want thome again, we should have a slugger in the dh spot, etc? i know it kinda sounds dumb, but his bat and speed is still very useful but he just cant field

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 09:21 PM)
That's his biggest weakness right now (laying off the high fastball).

No doubt. The great thing is, I have all the faith in the world that he'll make an adjustment sooner rather than later.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 02:20 AM)
so theres 0 chance that pods can be our dh next year? would it be bcuz he wants to play the field, they want thome again, we should have a slugger in the dh spot, etc? i know it kinda sounds dumb, but his bat and speed is still very useful but he just cant field

What speed? The one that gets him thrown out on the bases nearly 50 percent of the time (if you take into account pickoffs)?

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 09:22 PM)
What speed? The one that gets him thrown out on the bases nearly 50 percent of the time (if you take into account pickoffs)?

no, not in terms of sb's but as in infield hits, 1st to 3rd, scoring from 2nd on a hit-basically not clogging the bases like the other guys