8/17 Sox vs Kansas City 7:11pm CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 09:09 PM)
He had a look on his face that said: "That was your fault, Rios."

Dye was underneath it. He just decided to at the last minute, let someone else catch it. Then realized it was his ball. Then jackassery ensued.

That was very obviously JD’s fault. Dye followed that ball to the point where Rios literally, could do nothing with it. I think what saddens me the most is this was the most visible sign that Dye really is done defensively. We can’t put him out their again and expect any less then what we just saw.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 02:11 AM)
I wasn't kidding when I said the other day that they should just pipe in the Benny Hill music at the stadium whenever our guys field a ball. It's like a f***ing circus.

Nothing is easy. I watched the game yesterday with the most optimistic Sox fan in the world, and even he was making comments about how every time the outfielders catch a ball, they seem to have to move their feet at the end instead of being properly underneath the ball.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 03:12 AM)
That was very obviously JD’s fault. Dye followed that ball to the point where Rios literally, could do nothing with it. I think what saddens me the most is this was the most visible sign that Dye really is done defensively. We can’t put him out their again and expect any less then what we just saw.

Puh-lease!

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 02:12 AM)
That was very obviously JD's fault. Dye followed that ball to the point where Rios literally, could do nothing with it. I think what saddens me the most is this was the most visible sign that Dye really is done defensively. We can't put him out their again and expect any less then what we just saw.

If Terry Boers is to believed, and he's almost never wrong about Sox stuff, CQ will be in RF next year and Pods in LF with Dye gone.