O's @ Sox 8-23 1:05 CSN

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 02:03 PM)
Way to get in front of the ball Lillibridge!! I can't believe this pathetic player is getting another chance in the majors. Shame on this organization.

I understand having him on the roster but there really is no reason for him and Castro to play. You need this game more so than the one's in Boston and New York.

Again though, this offense is putrid.

Nice to know we have to rely on Oakland to beat Detroit again.

I expect the whole field staff to be revaluated at the end of the season, getting some new players is a start, but I'm sick and tired of watching guys try to pull sliders on the outside corner. It's like our whole team has taken the Juan Uribe approach to hitting.

Ridiculous.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 02:28 PM)
You have to love how every hitter keeps trying to pull that weak little slider by Berken. Looks like another strong offensive finish to the season for the Sox.

I just posted something similar. Our team is so easy to have an effective game plan against. Hernandez was pitching the same way to our guys yesterday.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 02:33 PM)
Let me get this straight:

We're getting dominated by a guy who is 2-11, with a 6.72 ERA coming in to this game???????????

Yes we are.

This is not the first time young pitchers have dominated us. I seriously wonder if the Sox even have a Minor League Video system in place. After talking to a few people apparently it's starting to become much more common across the league.