Anyone gonna be in Gwinnett, GA tomorrow?

jhonnydanks

Peavy makes a start at 6pm tomorrow. Knights vs Braves. Anyone else gonna be out there? Internship in the CHI is finally over, so I'm back at Clemson. Only about an hour from this game. Just wondering if anyone else is around the area.

Go ahead and translate all of this into don't stop get it get it.

yeah i figured just about nobody on here will be at this. but it's better than a screw the white sox this guy sucks that guy sucks thread right?

i'll let everyone know how he looks. i guess he's going 5 innings or 75 pitches against one of the better teams in the league. i just hope i get to sit next to amy fields...

QUOTE (jhonnydanks @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 09:59 PM)
Peavy makes a start at 6pm tomorrow. Knights vs Braves. Anyone else gonna be out there? Internship in the CHI is finally over, so I'm back at Clemson. Only about an hour from this game. Just wondering if anyone else is around the area.

You know, back in April, I was thinking about hitting up this double header. The Barons are out of town and I'm off work, plus it's only a three hour drive from where I am. But, I'll probably just stay home. Who would have thunk it back in April that Peavy would pitch in one of the games?

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 03:15 AM)
You know, back in April, I was thinking about hitting up this double header. The Barons are out of town and I'm off work, plus it's only a three hour drive from where I am. But, I'll probably just stay home. Who would have thunk it back in April that Peavy would pitch in one of the games?

you need to get to Gwinnett, and you need to FIND THAT F***ING DOG

QUOTE (jhonnydanks @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 10:59 PM)

I might go. I saw the Knights play @ Gwinnett earlier this season, and I completely forgot they were playing here again.

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 12:37 PM)
I might go. I saw the Knights play @ Gwinnett earlier this season, and I completely forgot they were playing here again.

Cool, I'll be out there tailgating for awhile in a green sox shirt with a old man fisherman's sox hat on. Or you can just look for the drunk kid, that's probably me as well.

Thoughts from tonight:

1) GA women are jail bait

2) Peavy is a badass....although his pitches don't look that great yet

3) Fields, get the hell out

4) Flowers, you have skillz

5) Sweetwater products are great, but I do miss my goose island

QUOTE (jhonnydanks @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 10:22 PM)
Thoughts from tonight:

1) GA women are jail bait

2) Peavy is a badass....although his pitches don't look that great yet

3) Fields, get the hell out

4) Flowers, you have skillz

5) Sweetwater products are great, but I do miss my goose island

I'm an idiot - I thought the DH was tonight (Tuesday), and I could have made it last night. :angry:

On the bolded - so true. I really enjoy sweetwater but hate that I can't get Goose Island down here.

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 07:24 AM)
I'm an idiot - I thought the DH was tonight (Tuesday), and I could have made it last night. :angry:

On the bolded - so true. I really enjoy sweetwater but hate that I can't get Goose Island down here.

I just had a dream that they made a new and awesome version of 312. I woke up so bummed out. Way to start my day.