How long is Dye going be in the 3 hole?

Lemon_44

I can see giving a guy time to work things out but JD is not even producing at a Brian Anderson level yet he's still in the 3hole. If it was week, or two, maybe 3, but it's going on 2 months. You have to try someone different there. Thome's not a high average hitter so, with basically no #3 hitter, you're wasting the top of the lineup when they get on base. I don't think Rios is a 3 hitter but i'd be willing to give him or Quentin a shot. PK is swinging well again, try him there. Actually, the ballsy move wouold be to move Alexei or AJ(Getz when he's back) to the 2 hole and drop Beckham to 3.

Right now Dye is hitting like Carl did in 05. It took them until what, the middle of September to make that move. Until our backs were up against the wall did Ozzie make that change. Our backs are beyond up against the wall. Dye needs to be moved out. He is providing nothing with the stick, and nothing in the field. Maybe he is tired, maybe he is hurt. I don't know. But its time to make a change.

QUOTE (Lemon_44 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 07:47 AM)
I can see giving a guy time to work things out but JD is not even producing at a Brian Anderson level yet he's still in the 3hole. If it was week, or two, maybe 3, but it's going on 2 months. You have to try someone different there. Thome's not a high average hitter so, with basically no #3 hitter, you're wasting the top of the lineup when they get on base. I don't think Rios is a 3 hitter but i'd be willing to give him or Quentin a shot. PK is swinging well again, try him there. Actually, the ballsy move wouold be to move Alexei or AJ(Getz when he's back) to the 2 hole and drop Beckham to 3.

Are you saying Ozzie may be too complacent?

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 08:28 AM)
Right now Dye is hitting like Carl did in 05. It took them until what, the middle of September to make that move. Until our backs were up against the wall did Ozzie make that change. Our backs are beyond up against the wall. Dye needs to be moved out. He is providing nothing with the stick, and nothing in the field. Maybe he is tired, maybe he is hurt. I don't know. But its time to make a change.

And on the way out the door, thankfully.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 09:57 AM)
Off topic but I have no idea why guys like that girl in your sig. She's hideous and about 3 years from being overweight.

She's in better shape than about 99.9% of the population. She's only bulky because she's got such muscles from gymanstics. She can be cute, but I don't fall in love with girls under 18 anyway.

Off topic but I have no idea why guys like that girl in your sig. She's hideous and about 3 years from being overweight.

She's definitely not hideous. As much as she's worked out in her life, I doubt she'll get fat. I didn't realize she was't even 18.