Game Thread

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 08:55 PM)
I don't know how you guys expect this team to play any better.....when they come on this board every day and read comment after comment about how much they suck......how do you expect them to perform? It would be nice once to see White Sox fans actually support the team and give them a boost instead of tearing them apart and saying they have no chance to win.

Are you for f***ing real. Maybe we should get our blue "believe" wristbands and be super happy and not pay attention to the beat down on the field. Maybe that will make us better fans. GMAFB.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you even say that?

It would be great to win 2 of 3 from Boston, but if they win 1 of 3 thats what you have to expect, especially with Count and Freddy pitching. If Detroit loses the next 2 or goes on any slump the Sox still have plenty of time.

Its one thing to get mad at players, but I dont understand how you can ever give up on a team if you are its fan. I will be a thinking about a playoff appearance until the magic number is 0, just like Ive done every year

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 06:55 PM)
I don't know how you guys expect this team to play any better.....when they come on this board every day and read comment after comment about how much they suck......how do you expect them to perform? It would be nice once to see White Sox fans actually support the team and give them a boost instead of tearing them apart and saying they have no chance to win.

I really like your optimism no matter what but do you relly think any player comes here and reads this crap ?

KW has SERIOUS bullpen work to do this offseason. Linedonk just cannot get the job done anymore. I hope he's not relying on Pena to take Dotel's spot. Thornton and Jenks can't do the whole damned thing alone.

We also need a 5th starter.

And we also need to acquire some f***ing balls. Because we have none at all.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 08:59 PM)
How can you even say that?

It would be great to win 2 of 3 from Boston, but if they win 1 of 3 thats what you have to expect, especially with Count and Freddy pitching. If Detroit loses the next 2 or goes on any slump the Sox still have plenty of time.

They play 4 games......