Official 2009-2010 NCAA Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul is just like he was in high school. If he hits his first shot of the game, you know he will have a great game.

Awesome to see them comeback and him being huge after watching him in high school for 3 years.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 2, 2009 -> 09:23 PM)
Paul is just like he was in high school. If he hits his first shot of the game, you know he will have a great game.

Awesome to see them comeback and him being huge after watching him in high school for 3 years.

I'm in love with him and DJ. And what is funny is Bertrand destroyed them both head to head in HS but he is way too passive and I'm not sure that will change. I still want to see what he can do this year though.

Massively disappointing start to the season for the Gophers. The offense has been awful, and our young guys haven't progressed nearly as much as expected. This year could be a lot longer than previously expected.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 2, 2009 -> 08:25 PM)
I'm in love with him and DJ. And what is funny is Bertrand destroyed them both head to head in HS but he is way too passive and I'm not sure that will change. I still want to see what he can do this year though.

That had to be AAU because I don't think Warren ever played Sterling. AGree on Bertrand being passive. I only saw him twice but that is what stood out to me.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 2, 2009 -> 09:29 PM)
That had to be AAU because I don't think Warren ever played Sterling. AGree on Bertrand being passive. I only saw him twice but that is what stood out to me.

It was at a team shootout, during the summer. So it wasn't an official game but it was Warren v. Sterling. Bertrand has amazing talent but I'll be interested to see if he puts it together. If he does, our backcourt will be all kinds of nasty.

A Big East/SEC tourney might be fun.

Florida vs. Syracuse

Kentucky vs. Louisville

Tennessee vs. Marquette

Georgia vs. Pittsburgh

Alabama vs. Villanova

LSU vs. Notre Dame

Arkansas vs. Connecticut

Auburn vs. West Virginia

Vanderbilt vs. Georgetown

South Carolina vs. Cincinnati

Mississippi vs. Providence