Video of Hussein kids

southsider2k5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I guess they were both monsters, but Uday was out of control. One Christmas he went nuts and killed one of his dad's bodyguards, which got him (only) demoted. He would drive around the city and look for women to rape, then kill some of them and just leave their body in an alley. Then there was the torture of the olympic athletes...no wonder people are hesitant to believe they are dead. They, like their father, are (were) living, breathing Satans.

Yeh I guess they were both monsters, but Uday was out of control. One Christmas he went nuts and killed one of his dad's bodyguards, which got him (only) demoted. He would drive around the city and look for women to rape, then kill some of them and just leave their body in an alley. Then there was the torture of the olympic athletes...no wonder people are hesitant to believe they are dead. They, like their father, are (were) living, breathing Satans.

Have you read the SI article about the torture of athletes? It is pretty scary. :o

Didn't they also throw bodies into acid pools and stuff like that

"Amnesty International reported in 2001 that Uday had ordered the hand of a security officer at his Olympic headquarters to be chopped off five years earlier, after the man was accused of stealing sports equipment that was missing (but later turned up)."

I saw that guy on tv last night, he wanted to cut off Uday's hand himself to make up for it, but obviously he never got a chance.

And the part about the IOC doesn't surprise me. The IOC is a bunch of rich cowards, and painfully beauracratic.

Guest mr1drfl

hahahaha those motherf***ers got what they deserved. last year some al qaeda terrorist leader got his f***in dick shot off. i think i like that assholes fate more than that of the hussein sons. living with a second hole in your dick. and to know we did that to em, i feel wonderful :headbang :headbang

Poor Saddam - no parent should ever have to bury his children....

OH WAIT!!! THAT'S RIGHT!! WE'RE going to bury them!!!

:fyou  Saddam

:fyou  dead jackoff son #1

:fyou  dead jackoff son #2

233 Americans should not have had to bury their children either for Bush's lies....But I guess, Dubya just needed that oil really really badly. You should check out the documents made public from Cheney's energy commission in March 2001 after the Judicial Watch lawsuit forced them to be open. It explains a lot of corporate oil plans in Iraq if they have the oil.

And we're going to bury them? Last time I checked, we're not over there fighting...just the last 10% of the high school classes and the testosterone crazed whackjobs that like murdering...and the kids who needed the educational grants that they get from the military.

But Iraq caused 9/11 so all should be forgotten. The US government has lied to us numerous times before, so why is everybody so apt to lap up the bulls*** that they are spewing now?

and to know we did that to em, i feel wonderful :headbang  :headbang

And with things like that we have to wonder why terrorists hate us?

And it seems that the killing just increased the attacks against our troops. I mean we could make tangible changes in our foreign policy, stop being so goddamned oil dependent, stop selling WMD to dictators and them blame them for using them when propping up their regime, etc. etc. But then that doesn't let us steal oil and kill American soldiers needlessly to boost the Bush approval rating!

Guest mr1drfl

i dont like bush at all but people who kill anybody they please and rape random women off the street (udays description) they deserve to die

Can I be the first to put 10 bucks down that says they both resurface in a couple of weeks/months and that we just killed a pair of look-a-likes? What proof do we really have that this is them? Word of a couple of Iraqi POWs? Sorry if I am skeptical, but stranger things have happened. It really has never sounded like the US has a strong case and is rushing their facts in an effort to prove that this was all worth it.

Can I be the first to put 10 bucks down that says they both resurface in a couple of weeks/months and that we just killed a pair of look-a-likes?  What proof do we really have that this is them?  Word of a couple of Iraqi POWs?  Sorry if I am skeptical, but stranger things have happened.  It really has never sounded like the US has a strong case and is rushing their facts in an effort to prove that this was all worth it.

dental records, DNA etc. I'll take you up on that bet.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/07/24/.../sprj.irq.sons/

Dental records and visual identifications from four senior members of Saddam's former regime who are in U.S. custody were used along with X-rays to confirm the identities of the brothers, according to Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez.

The CD also includes X-rays said to show wounds Uday Hussein suffered in a 1996 assassination attempt. Those X-rays helped U.S. forces confirm his identity, according to Sanchez, the commander of U.S. ground forces in Iraq.

233 Americans should not have had to bury their children either for Bush's lies....But I guess, Dubya just needed that oil really really badly. You should check out the documents made public from Cheney's energy commission in March 2001 after the Judicial Watch lawsuit forced them to be open. It explains a lot of corporate oil plans in Iraq if they have the oil.

And we're going to bury them? Last time I checked, we're not over there fighting...just the last 10% of the high school classes and the testosterone crazed whackjobs that like murdering...and the kids who needed the educational grants that they get from the military.

But Iraq caused 9/11 so all should be forgotten. The US government has lied to us numerous times before, so why is everybody so apt to lap up the bulls*** that they are spewing now?

Agreed. Where is the chemical bombs? Where is the nuclears bombs? The iraqs are mad at the soldiers in there because the amercican government just want the oil, stop with this BS of Saddam is the devil and that's why Bush should kill him. Bush just thinks about the money and oil, he took control of Iraq because of their oil's wealth he would get in there. Bush and Blair are liars.

Agreed. Where is the chemical bombs? Where is the nuclears bombs? The iraqs are mad at the soldiers in there because the amercican government just want the oil, stop with this BS of Saddam is the devil and that's why Bush should kill him. Bush just thinks about the money and oil, he took control of Iraq because of their oil's wealth he would get in there. Bush and Blair are liars.

This coming from someone in South America? :rolleyes:

And if Bush was out for just oil, he would have gone after Saudi Arabia instead -- they have far more oil than Iraq.

This coming from someone in South America? :rolleyes:

What are you saying with this?

Here, we are worried with other importants things, like poverty, unemployment...

Saudi Arabia is a country that has good relations with USA, because if they didnt have it, they would be the next one. Here in Brazil, we have another vision about Bush, much different than your vision. And this not just me that are agst Bush and is saying what i am saying. The USA is the number 1 country in the world that consumates oil, this is not strange for you.

If i could write english better...