THIS GAME IS OVA!!!!!!!!!!&#33

son of a rude

Konerko, Thome and Carlos hit and we win. Is that so difficult to do, guys?

Man, Beckham and Lexi need to flip flop in the order.

Beckham seems to be slumping.

1-3 on the road trip. Better than 0-4.

If we're going to win a game vs NY we will really have to earn it. After kicking their ass 3 of 4 at the Cell, they are going to want to put a whomping on us.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 04:03 AM)
Konerko, Thome and Carlos hit and we win. Is that so difficult to do, guys?

Man, Beckham and Lexi need to flip flop in the order.

Beckham seems to be slumping.

1-3 on the road trip. Better than 0-4.

If we're going to win a game vs NY we will really have to earn it. After kicking their ass 3 of 4 at the Cell, they are going to want to put a whomping on us.

Beckham is in a slump and didn't look good at the late at all. Time to send him down for more seasoning Good job by CQ, PK and JT but I was troubled by the bulpen effort again. Dotel imploded and Jenks gave up the homer in the 9th to the first batter mind you that he faced. Good thing it wasn't another 2-2 game.

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 11:44 AM)
It is kind of funny that Nick Green is a more effective reliever than half of our bullpen.

Funny, sad, depressing, confusing, surprising, frustrating....there's about 100 other words that come to mind.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 08:29 AM)
Beckham is in a slump and didn't look good at the late at all. Time to send him down for more seasoning Good job by CQ, PK and JT but I was troubled by the bulpen effort again. Dotel imploded and Jenks gave up the homer in the 9th to the first batter mind you that he faced. Good thing it wasn't another 2-2 game.

The Sox need Getz back so he can get a start or two at 2B with Nix playing 3B and giving Beckham about two full days to rest. He's hitting that wall and it should be expected given that he's never played this many games in his professional career.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 10:30 AM)
Where the hell is Getz?!? Is he on the 60 day disabled list? Seems like he's been gone forever.

I wouldn't be shocked if he's back up here any day now. He began his rehab assignment yesterday in Charlotte and I figure it'll only take him a couple days down there before he's ready.

He's hitless in his first two games in Charlotte though.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 10:35 AM)
What was his date of being placed on the DL? I don't think that it has even been 15 days yet.

He was placed on the DL on August 13th so he should be good to go. Sox might stall though because having both him and Wise on the DL will enable the club to have two more players eligible for the post-season roster.