THIS GAME IS OVA!!!!!!!!!!&#33

son of a rude

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 12:36 PM)
He was placed on the DL on August 13th so he should be good to go. Sox might stall though because having both him and Wise on the DL will enable the club to have two more players eligible for the post-season roster.

Yeah, so today would have been the first day he could come off. With the roster move maybe happening on Saturday to get another pitcher here, I would imagine the Sox don't make a move until the first to bring back both Chris and DeWayne.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 12:42 PM)
Yeah, so today would have been the first day he could come off. With the roster move maybe happening on Saturday to get another pitcher here, I would imagine the Sox don't make a move until the first to bring back both Chris and DeWayne.

Bummer. Gordon really needs a day off or two.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 12:44 PM)
Bummer. Gordon really needs a day off or two.

I'd almost think about a day with Nix at third and Lilli at second. Sunday might be a good day b/c it would give Gordo all evening Saturday, all day Sunday, and then until the game on Monday.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 28, 2009 -> 12:46 PM)
I'd almost think about a day with Nix at third and Lilli at second. Sunday might be a good day b/c it would give Gordo all evening Saturday, all day Sunday, and then until the game on Monday.

That actually makes a lot of sense.