Sox vs Twins 7:10CDT CSN Floyd vs Blackburn

jasonxctf

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (b-Rye @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 02:50 AM)
I thought the Cubs were playing bad... hell even the nationals were playing bad.. and I thaught the Pirates were the s***tiest team.. this team is poethetic in comparison to them.

Maybe some trades will happen by Mondays deadline

Gee, White Sox, maybe you will remember this road trip in the future when you f***ing fail to win winnable games like say, those 6 against the Royals and O's at home!!! 3-3 in that stretch was a complete joke.

This is what happens when you give away games so many winnable games during the season. You finally hit a stretch where you have NO CHANCE at all, which was this road trip.

One road trip ... bam our season is Ova.

1-7.

My prediction was 2-8. Obviously 1-9 is more likely at this point. 1-10 if you count the Cubs game. Wow.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 04:30 AM)
I think we've flat-out quit. I don't think it's a lack of fire, i think our older guys are exhausted.

Than they can be the first to go or get extended time on the bench. Let's see what our youth has to offer and maybe some of these last 30 games will be watchable. The worst part of 2007 was having to watch guys play every night who had no right playing in the MLB. Tomorrow can be the first day of the 2010 season, lets see what the kids can do and how they mesh with the veterans we are bringing back!