Big Weekend Plans

Texsox

Wife and I have lots of plans

- Tonight dinner with college buddy then birthday party at Walter Payton's in Aurora

- Tomorrow yard work, shopping, birthday part in Wicker Park

- Sunday boating/tubing on Lake Delevan, then drinking it up in some random Wisconsin bars with sis and brother in law

- Monday Cards/Brew at Miller Park with the old man

- Monday night drinking/hanging with college buddy from tonight's plans.

- Tuesday sleeping behind a PC where I type now at work.

Should be a pretty mellow weekend:

Friday - Date night with the lady

Saturday - Bball in the AM, BBQ in the Late Afternoon to PM

Sunday - Going to a city fair type deal with all kinds of food

Monday - Day-time BBQ.

It'll be nice not having to deal with traffic and just staying in one place. Especially with me going to Chicago in about 10 days and than Vegas in about 20 days.

- An 80's cover band is playing for my fraternity tonight

- Football tomorrow!

- Boomsday (largest non-4th of July firework show in US) on Sunday --> going downtown and getting drunk for that

- No school Monday!

Edited by dasox24

Oh, how jealous I am of all of you....especially son of a rude...the college greek life is oh so much fun...

I, on the other hand, have to work all weekend. And not only do I just have to work, I have to work nights this weekend. Tonight, tomorrow night, Sunday night, and Monday night. I guess I cannot complain too much though...I have been off for the last two weeks...:)

Here's to all of you having a great Labor Day Weekend! :cheers

Oh, how jealous I am of all of you....especially son of a rude...the college greek life is oh so much fun...

I, on the other hand, have to work all weekend. And not only do I just have to work, I have to work nights this weekend. Tonight, tomorrow night, Sunday night, and Monday night. I guess I cannot complain too much though...I have been off for the last two weeks...:)

Here's to all of you having a great Labor Day Weekend! :cheers

Yeah, i'm pretty excited about rush. They have a rule here where frats can't invite freshman boys to parties before rush week and sororities cant invite freshman girls to parties before rush week. They get a huge fine if they are caught doing it. So basically there were no parties for us since sororities don't throw many. The first night here was the only night the sororities threw parties for us. It was so much fun. A triple kegger and girls walking around serving beer, shots, and jello shots to everybody. it was like something youd see in the movies.

Hopefully rush week lives up to that.

QUOTE (Tex @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 03:18 PM)
Which one? I cousin is the founder of Hair Bangers :headbang Ball.

Well, turns out I was wrong. Not 80s tonight. Rap/Hip-Hop/Funk (Culture Sol)... I guess they play old and new stuff, which I love cause I could go for some Rick James or The Commodores (or a lot from that era, really). And if they play Sugarhill Gang's "Rapper's Delight," that will make my night.