whitesox247

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr1drfl
Olivo should use a toothpick at the plate. He is killing us with his bat

hes hitting .217. thats not good at all. hes lucky hes got that gun for an arm, thats the only reason hes up here

Manuel needs to make these guys accountable for their mistakes.  I'd have Miguel in early tomorrow to work on his bunting.  And he wouldn't be playing.

Hit and Run, Alomar fouls it off (2-2 count right now).  I really liked that call.

Jas, he didn't get the job done, but he is also a rookie, give him a break...Double play.....

Geeze...hit and run and Alomar would of had a single, but the shortstop was running to cover 2nd so its an EASY DP.

Once again, thank you Miguel f***ing Olivo. :bang

AAA em and get Kendall and Giles here pronto. Oh ya, Sox still need to win this game.

Manuel needs to make these guys accountable for their mistakes.  I'd have Miguel in early tomorrow to work on his bunting.  And he wouldn't be playing.

Hit and Run, Alomar fouls it off (2-2 count right now).  I really liked that call.

Jas, he didn't get the job done, but he is also a rookie, give him a break...Double play.....

All I'm saying is if you screw up on a bunt, I have the guys held accountable. They get in and they put extra work in the cages so they are better prepared.

I'm pretty easy on these guys, but in clutch situations, get the crap done. Get me up there and I'll get the damn bunt down. Its about the only thing I could do at the major league level. That and play Carlos Lee like defense.

I'm not so sure that having 2 players work out their kinks at the same time in our lineup(Olivo and Crede) is such a great idea...when games are tight, and the power isnt there, you have to play fundamental baseball, and its hard to do with 2 experiments in your lineup.

I feel for Olivo. This has to be hard for him. He's jumping from AA to the majors and he wasn't exactly the most ready hitter at that stage. This has to be hard on him. I give the kid credit. He really isn't ready and I hope the Sox can address this issue.

If Loaiza doesn't throw a great game tomorrow, we're royally screwed...

He needs to go deep, cause Porzio goes on Saturday. Hopefully the Sox bats can just creme the ball for a while and give the pitchers a break so the Sox can use Sanders, Koch and Glover.

Guest mr1drfl

i know hes a rookie but hes also failed in a bunting situation TWICE today. once is bad, twice is unnacceptable. bring him in early tomorrow for coaching and leave him on the bench for just that game. like chisoxfn said he needs to be held accountable. if you keep letting him off hes never gonna learn