Neftali Feliz

Jordan4life_2007

0.41 ERA, 0.27 WHIP, 0.96 BAA, 8 HLD, 2 SV, 22 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 28 SO, 0.41 BB/9, 11.45 K9.

Those are his numbers since his call-up. He's been the filthiest RP in baseball since then. His stuff is so good you can't even describe it. He's projected to be a starter, but he's been so good in his role they might have to leave him there. The Braves really dropped the ball on that Teixeira trade (and the return they got when they traded him to the Angels was absolutely terrible). Imagine Feliz paired up with Tommy Hanson right now? Not to mention Elvis Andrus. These are the kinds of trades that can set franchises back for years. Not trading away guys like Brandon Allen and Nick Swisher. lol.

Edit: I see I spelled his first name wrong. Can a mod please fix?

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 05:18 AM)
0.41 ERA, 0.27 WHIP, 0.96 BAA, 8 HLD, 2 SV, 22 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 28 SO, 0.41 BB/9, 11.45 K9.

Those are his numbers since his call-up. He's been the filthiest RP in baseball since then. His stuff is so good you can't even describe it. He's projected to be a starter, but he's been so good in his role they might have to leave him there. The Braves really dropped the ball on that Teixeira trade (and the return they got when they traded him to the Angels was absolutely terrible). Imagine Feliz paired up with Tommy Hanson right now? Not to mention Elvis Andrus. These are the kinds of trades that can set franchises back for years. Not trading away guys like Brandon Allen and Nick Swisher. lol.

Edit: I see I spelled his first name wrong. Can a mod please fix?

To be fair, if I remember right Tex was a monster for them at least the season he was acquired. I do agree on the return they got on Tex when trading him was rather pathetic.