Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN

justBLAZE

QUOTE (CQMVP @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 08:57 PM)
lol, Hairston was sleeping more than Rios that inning. Not running on that flyball he hit, and then running on the popup? LOL. I didn't think that was possible. Did anyone see Rios on that flyball? He looked completely out of it. I really hope these rumors about him being lazy and disinterested aren't true.

He looked like he closed his eyes then after he missed they flew wide open. Like when you realize you've hit the snooze alarm one too many times.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ and Paulie are having great years.

I still can't believe Dye couldn't get the run in with the bags juiced to win it earlier.

And really can't believe Oz screwed Freddy by bringing in Pena. Freddy shoulda got the win with Thonrton and Bobby saving it.

AJ and Paulie are having great years.

I still can't believe Dye couldn't get the run in with the bags juiced to win it earlier.

And really can't believe Oz screwed Freddy by bringing in Pena. Freddy shoulda got the win with Thonrton and Bobby saving it.

You do realize his era has 3.27 the 30 days. I think your perception of him being the worst player in the history of baseball is shadowing the fact that he really hasn't been pitching that badly.

Edited by son of a rude