I'm Proud of Myself

jasonxctf

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 12:04 PM)
on Saturday, I saw a bunch of those Tea Party people lining up on Randall Road in Geneva. (for those who don't know, Randall's a pretty busy 4-6 lane street)

I slowed down, honked my horn and when the waived/looked at me, I flipped them a strong bird.

Sorry, but that's lame.

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 11:04 AM)
on Saturday, I saw a bunch of those Tea Party people lining up on Randall Road in Geneva. (for those who don't know, Randall's a pretty busy 4-6 lane street)

I slowed down, honked my horn and when the waived/looked at me, I flipped them a strong bird.

YOU LIE!!!

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 01:19 PM)
Oh god... all the righteous indignation on here. He flipped em the bird... big flippin' deal.

Dude started a new thread to tell us he was proud of his actions. His actions would be considered by most to be lame at best, obnoxious or beligerent at worst. And he posted it... on a discussion board. You think its righteous indignation to call him on acting like a doofus?

I'm proud because normally I would stick my tail between my legs, get angry and not say/do a thing.

Its like getting in a fight with a guy at a bar for hitting on your girl... its childish, stupid, etc but boy do you feel good (presuming you don't get your butt kicked) afterwards.

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 01:19 PM)
Oh god... all the righteous indignation on here. He flipped em the bird... big flippin' deal.

I thought the criticism here (so far) has been pretty tame. The only ginned up indignation seems to have just come from you.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 10:42 PM)
I thought the criticism here (so far) has been pretty tame. The only ginned up indignation seems to have just come from you.

it's a very overused word pairing.

One thing I already f***ed up, on another note, is the okay symbol here in the US, means f*** you in Brazil. Sorry.

QUOTE (Tex @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 10:33 PM)
:lolhitting I am so proud of myself. Some tree hugging green dude on a bike was riding right next to a puddle, I hit the water just right and sent a big old shower of muddy water all over his spandex.

Tex, you helped him take his weekly shower without having to waste any of mother earth's preciouos resources! And the mud just helps his skin!