Help Me Play Ben Wallace

In a game of horse maybe, everyone knows Wallace is a poor shooter.

In a strictly one on one game where he can back you down and dunk on your head, not so much.

You might get lucky hitting a jumper or two, but come on Steve, he's still a fairly effective defender in spurts against much better players that you.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 07:56 PM)
In a game of horse maybe, everyone knows Wallace is a poor shooter.

In a strictly one on one game where he can back you down and dunk on your head, not so much.

You might get lucky hitting a jumper or two, but come on Steve, he's still a fairly effective defender in spurts against much better players that you.

I saw Ben Wallace hit 22 threes in a row out of the corner during warm ups before a Bulls game I went to. All of those guys are lights out when they aren't guarded or going at game speed.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 11:33 AM)
There is absolutely no way you'd even get a shot off STeve. None. If he wanted to, you'd be absolutely screwed. And given the call out, I got a feeling he'd also knock your ass out.

I'd sue him.

I'd run around and chuck 3's and pray. He'd score everytime, so I would not allow the make-it take-it rule, and I'd work on my accuracy. It'd be on.

He's a p**** though, and probably won't accept the challenge! I presume that'd be because he's scared.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 12:45 PM)
I'd sue him.

I'd run around and chuck 3's and pray. He'd score everytime, so I would not allow the make-it take-it rule, and I'd work on my accuracy. It'd be on.

He's a p**** though, and probably won't accept the challenge! I presume that'd be because he's scared.

*block*