sox win + hot chicks

CubsSuck1

Guest mr1drfl

what exactly is a loan officer? someone who gives out loans and make sure theyre all paid back? doesnt seem like a job a very intelligent person would have.

i think they should take a buncha people like this onto some talk show and just ask them basic questions (useful academic things, not whats a dildo?). what was columbus really looking for? what was the emancipation proclamation? whats the pythagorean theorem? whats natural selection and who started the idea? how did american indians really get their name?

i want to know how many these morons you see on mtv and s*** would get right. heck, why dont you guys give these questions a shot. im just curious how many yall would get. ive blown off studying all my life but now im going to take some pride in that im naturally smart. i got 3 As and 3 Bs (one in an advanced placement class) and never studied once. damn im good

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr1drfl
You've gone too far with the idiot comment, just by saying idiot you are declaring yourselft the biggest idiot of all.

f*** yourself. im the smartest motherf***er here! f*** what you think. answer my questions correctly and then ill let you call me an idiot. until then go f*** yourself

Guest mr1drfl

ok ok ok. i went too far with that last post. but please answer my questions. i wanna see what you guys say. i apologize for telling yall to f*** yourselves. but i stand by what i said about vida

what exactly is a loan officer? someone who gives out loans and make sure theyre all paid back? doesnt seem like a job a very intelligent person would have.

i think they should take a buncha people like this onto some talk show and just ask them basic questions (useful academic things, not whats a dildo?). what was columbus really looking for? what was the emancipation proclamation? whats the pythagorean theorem? whats natural selection and who started the idea? how did american indians really get their name?

i want to know how many these morons you see on mtv and s*** would get right. heck, why dont you guys give these questions a shot. im just curious how many yall would get. ive blown off studying all my life but now im going to take some pride in that im naturally smart. i got 3 As and 3 Bs (one in an advanced placement class) and never studied once. damn im good

I want you to answer my question. How can you call someone an "idiot" without even knowing the person? :huh:

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos018.htm

"Loan officer positions generally require a bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field; training or experience in banking, lending, or sales is advantageous."

columbus was looking for the east indies, the emancipation proclamation freed the slaves, pythagorean theorem = a squared + b squared = c squared, used to find the lenghths of sides of a triangle, natural selection is a theory involving survival of the fittest proposed by darwin and others, american indians got their name because columbus was looking for the east indies, and thought he had found them.

Bottom line is you're a dips***. :o

Loan Officers are in control of the loans. They don't make sure people pay back, they are part of the whole sale lending market and if you want a home loan they help coordinate everything. They are pretty sharp people cause you trust them to find you the best rate, etc.

Also, Shannon Elizabeth is pretty damn smart and I think we've all seen her nude in American Pie.

Guest mr1drfl

anyone who would flaunt their body like that is an idiot imo. in MY opinion. its my opinion. its my choice to think theyre idiots, not yours. try anwering my questions

anyone who would flaunt their body like that is an idiot imo. in MY opinion. its my opinion. its my choice to think theyre idiots, not yours. try anwering my questions

Your right its your opinion, and its my opinion that its tough to pass judgement on other people without knowing them.

it is MY opinion that anyone like you that would flaunt their stupidity is an idiot. again, that's just MY opinion.

Guest mr1drfl

heres the answer. india wasnt even called that in 1492. it was called hindustan. columbus was an italian with poor spanish so in his journal he called the indians "una gente in dios". a people in God. in God. in dios. indians. trust me on this one

Since your obviously desperate to hear me answer these questions here ya go. In all honesty..

Colombus no clue

Emancipation no clue

pythagorean theory a2+b2=c2 used to find out lengths of sides of square triangles

I wasn't exactly sure what natural selection was except it was proposed by Darwin and had something to do with survival of the fittest

I didn't answer them all right, but I don't think that qualifies me as an idiot. There are more things to life than Q&A. Would you consider someone who loved life and made others around them happier and better people idiots even if they didn't know didly about common knowledge. Whatever, I'm not going to rant anymore on what the qualifications are for being an idiot.

heres the answer. india wasnt even called that in 1492. it was called hindustan. columbus was an italian with poor spanish so in his journal he called the indians "una gente in dios". a people in God. in God. in dios. indians. trust me on this one

well, obviously knowing that makes you the smartest motherf***er here.

No. That's not what they do.

Do ya know what a credit score is? Do you know what a "debt to ratio" is? Do you know what interest is or isn't tax deductable? Do you know how to file a deed transfer? Process a quit claim?

Those are just a few things a loan officer does.

Hey, congrats!! You figured out how to look things up on the internet! :cheers

Guest mr1drfl

Do ya know what a credit score is? Do you know what a "debt to ratio" is? Do you know what interest is or isn't tax deductable? Do you know how to file a deed transfer? Process a quit claim?

all money has ever done is cause problems. people kill eachother cause of money, people marry rich people cause they have money, money has corrupted us. so anyone who works with money can go and f*** themselves

Guest mr1drfl

and then after they made money they added all this crap to it to make it confusing. loans, debt, interest. i wish our financial system was like that of bible times. gimme the money and ill give ya the merchandise. no debt, no interest, none of that s***. just a very simple idea

Guest mr1drfl
Hey, congrats!! You figured out how to look things up on the internet!  :cheers

actually i learned that years ago from the cynical comedian george carlin. and hell, even if i did look that up on the internet, ya gotta learn your s*** somewhere. so if ya think like you do, wouldnt some really smart kid who paid attention in all his classes just be normal? no, ya gotta learn your s*** somewhere