Homestarrunner talk

BridgeportHeather

Ok, so I miss Cali's thread and didn't have the patience for searching for it.  So let's all talk Homestar Runner again!

I'll be your Marzipan!!!

I'll call you what ever you want ;)

:headbang :headbang

Do you have the accent like her too?

I could talk like her if I so wanted to!

But, the question for all of you guys is can you talk like Kevin on her little answering machine?

I can do a Strong Sad, and a mediocre Homestar.

On a side note, While in the "f***ing" picture making mode, I should make you a "Saturn f***ing Ion" pic with the ones you posted at from the dealership :D

But, the question for all of you guys is can you talk like Kevin on her little answering machine?

On a side note, While in the "f***ing" picture making mode, I should make you a "Saturn f***ing Ion" pic with the ones you posted at from the dealership :D

Hell f***ing yea!

That and you've gotta make a "SOX AND MOTHERf***ING ROLL" one with Killa and Guido with Maury kicking JoeyBatter's ass in the background!!! :lol:

Hell f***ing yea!

That and you've gotta make a "SOX AND MOTHERf***ING ROLL" one with Killa and Guido with Maury kicking JoeyBatter's ass in the background!!! :lol:

Do you have a picture of that? :D

Hell f***ing yea!

Do you have a picture of that? :D

Unfortunately I don't! :(