Koch

Jim Fainter

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the Cards are hurting for pitching, they migh be willing to take a chance on Koch if we don't ask for anything.  Maybe an A Ball pitcher.  That way, if they fix him, he won't haunt us for 2 years.  Remember, he gets $6 MM next year.

I'd like a little more than that. Then they can have him.

Nobody f***ing gets it....how Goddamn much better do you think we would be with Foulke...the guy walks after this year, and Koch has blown 4, count them on your fingers, 4 saves....ok? Thats less than Marte, less than Gordon, and White has blown to the nth degree more than Koch..

Nobody f***ing gets it....how Goddamn much better do you think we would be with Foulke...the guy walks after this year, and Koch has blown 4, count them on your fingers, 4 saves....ok? Thats less than Marte, less than Gordon, and White has blown to the nth degree more than Koch..

Please tell me you're not on Botch's side? If u think this guy has been anything but terrible then you're not a Sox fan in my book...Take your ass to Cubs rant...

Well I wonder how many more saves Koch would have blown if we had left him in the closers role. He hasn't been brought in for a hold or save situation I believe for a very long time.

Yes I am A Koch supporter....look at his stats in his career...166 saves...he was brought in to be the closer, no one decided to make sure he still could throw 100 mph...the trade made lots of sense on PAPER, and yet no one checked Koch out before acquiring him. I know what he is capable of, and Don't ever call me a f***ing Cubs fan again, junior...thanks

Yes I am A Koch supporter....look at his stats in his career...166 saves...he was brought in to be the closer, no one decided to make sure he still could throw 100 mph...the trade made lots of sense on PAPER, and yet no one checked Koch out before acquiring him. I know what he is capable of, and Don't ever call me a f***ing Cubs fan again, junior...thanks

I know...That dude is Billy Botch's son. Has to be...No fool on earth would defend that scrub...

I know...That dude is Billy Botch's son.  Has to be...No fool on earth would defend that scrub...

Did summer camp let you guys stay up late tonight? Its not a difficult concept...look at the STATS..thats what we have to go by in baseball. The STATS say that Koch is the prototypical closer that most all pissed and moaned about the past year. Well, KW goes and gets one, and now that he isnt right, everyone lines up to pile on him. Go talk to KW if ya want to gripe, his failure to check the facts is the issue

Did summer camp let you guys stay up late tonight? Its not a difficult concept...look at the STATS..thats what we have to go by in baseball. The STATS say that Koch is the prototypical closer that most all pissed and moaned about the past year. Well, KW goes and gets one, and now that he isnt right, everyone lines up to pile on him. Go talk to KW if ya want to gripe, his failure to check the facts is the issue

Once again...That guy is Billy Botch's son. Look at the stats? What the era at almost 6? How the guy has no clue of what a 1-2-3 inning is? The fact that we're overusing Marte and Gordon because this fool can't cut it? This guy is a joke. He came in talkin all kinds of trash and it now lookin like a complete dumbass.

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....Koch pitched BEFORE 2003!!! I know, hard to believe, but true....and his stats BEFORE 2003 show that he was a good closer with the numbers to back it up...something is wrong with him this year, evidently no one knows what yet. But when right, he is bar none our best option at closer....the whole Koch's son argument is pretty weak, by the way

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....Koch pitched BEFORE 2003!!! I know, hard to believe, but true....and his stats BEFORE 2003 show that he was a good closer with the numbers to back it up...something is wrong with him this year, evidently no one knows what yet. But when right, he is bar none our best option at closer....the whole Koch's son argument is pretty weak, by the way

Let me let u in on a better secret...WHO THE f*** CARES WHAT HE DID BEFORE 2003....THIS IS 2003 FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD. IT'S f***IN AUGUST AND HE STILL SUCKS....AND I'M A BETTER OPTION AT CLOSER THEN HE IS...

look in the second half of the 2002. you will see a slide and see what he did in the playoff.

f*** if i and many poster can see that, why didn't kw. oh i forgot, he was angry at foulke and wanted him out of here.

oh yeah, kw thinks he is a genius that got taken in most of his trades. if jr is crying no money, look at what kw has cost you in eating contracts.

look in the second half of the 2002. you will see a slide and see what he did in the playoff.

f*** if i and many poster can see that, why didn't kw. oh i forgot, he was angry at foulke and wanted him out of here.

oh yeah, kw thinks he is a genius that got taken in most of his trades. if jr is crying no money, look at what kw has cost you in eating contracts.

You said it all right there LDF...KW wanted Foulke out of here, and he made a move that while financially and roleplay made sense, he forgot to make sure that Koch was able to do what he was acquired to do.

You said it all right there LDF...KW wanted Foulke out of here, and he made a move that while financially and roleplay made sense, he forgot to make sure that Koch was able to do what he was acquired to do.

and i been saying this from the beginning.

yet botch is not what i call a rp now and he should be waived, plain and simple. no major team wants him.

yet you still been defending him for the last several days.

and i will continue to defend him, even now at his current status, he is better than Rick White...and he got himself in trouble with control tonight, and minimized the damage. He will either have to use what he has now, or go DL and figure out the velocity drop cause. WTF, we shouldnt even be talking about Koch after this game, yet we always come back to the same subject. Lets talk about Rich White...his 6+ ERA, his mouth that has been talking about, "I don't know my role." Your goddamn role is to not give up 5 f***ing runs to the Devil Rays...your role is to get people out. Hell, Koch at least got through 2 innings, and pitched OVER his problems...White cant say the same.

and i will continue to defend him, even now at his current status, he is better than Rick White...and he got himself in trouble with control tonight, and minimized the damage. He will either have to use what he has now, or go DL and figure out the velocity drop cause. WTF, we shouldnt even be talking about Koch after this game, yet we always come back to the same subject. Lets talk about Rich White...his 6+ ERA, his mouth that has been talking about, "I don't know my role." Your goddamn role is to not give up 5 f***ing runs to the Devil Rays...your role is to get people out. Hell, Koch at least got through 2 innings, and pitched OVER his problems...White cant say the same.

i just dump them into the same catergory.