Rotten Tomatoes: Worst of the Worst

BigSqwert

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddy Got Fingered was the only movie I ever thought about walking out on because it was so bad. I would've thought about that with Catwoman but I was staring at Halle Berry the whole time.

I remember seeing Lost Souls with my then-girlfriend and I was like what the f*** am I watching?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 30, 2009 -> 02:46 PM)
I just went through the entire list more carefully and noted that I haven't seen any of the 100.

I've only seen 2. "Soul Survivors", which I didn't think was all that bad but wouldn't watch it again, and "Christmas With the Kranks" because I see every Christmas movie that comes out. Kranks was awful.

I saw Christmas With The Kranks at the theater when it came out. I took my youngest daughter. The theater was empty except for us and one old couple. It was a bad movie but I gotta believe in the last decade there have been many many worse.

Of that 100 listed there are only maybe three that I've even heard of. This decade has probably been the worst decade for movies in the history of movies, with the possible exception of the 1950's.

I've only seen a couple of these movies. They were pretty awful. Alone in the Dark was really bad.

A Sound of Thunder was on there. I thought that movie was ok. It wasn't great, but not a all time worst.

The Fog remake was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I have seen exactly 2 of those films, and only one by choice — Good Luck Chuck because it was free on In Demand looking for a movie one night. Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 is possibly the worst film I have ever seen, and I took my young kids to see it so I don't think it should even count bacause it wasn't my idea!

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 30, 2009 -> 03:52 PM)
I have seen exactly 2 of those films, and only one by choice — Good Luck Chuck because it was free on In Demand looking for a movie one night. Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 is possibly the worst film I have ever seen, and I took my young kids to see it so I don't think it should even count bacause it wasn't my idea!

Then why do you own a Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 t-shirt as well as a license plate cover?

These lists will traditionally have discussions of "this movie should have been included," or "this one wasn't that bad," and for me (having seen only a handful), I can say there's NO f***ING WAY "One Missed Call" is the second worst movie of the last ten years. I actually thought it was good, and I'd consider myself in Kid Gleason territory when it comes to horror movies.