Trade Michael Turner for Fred Jackson and Glen Coffee??

Trade is on the table. I have Turner, the other guy is offering up Fred Jackson (buf RB) and Glen Coffee (SF rb). Seems like it'd set me up nicely while Gore is out for SF(3 weeks), but the big names are Turner and Jackson. Would I be dumb to let go of my first round pick for these two?

Really? Your considering trading Turner for a waiver wire pickup in Coffee and a player who will fall into a limited role in Jackson. Terrible trade bud.

I don't think Jackson will give up a lot of carries to Lynch personally, I still think Jackson can be a decent fantasy option, not nearly worth Turner of course, he still offers the optinon of being utilized as a receiver out of the backfield and who knows how many goal line carries each will get.

I didn't do this trade. I ended up trading Steve Smith (NYG) for Glen Coffee and Derrick Mason. I needed to make a move or two to fill some bye week gaps I have the next couple of weeks, so I'm willing to take on Coffee, knowing that he's going back to an RB2 role when Gore comes back.

Thanks for the advice.. and give me a break, I'm a baseball guy! I took the fantasy baseball championship from these guys, but I feel like I have very little chance to do the same in football.