how about konerko to the giants for

simba43

QUOTE (Lemon_44 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 08:03 PM)
i wouldn't mind getting Sanchez. If nothing else you have another good lefty in the pen.He's ypung,lefthanded ,and a KO pitcher. I doubt he comes cheaply but he is definitely attainable. I think Konerko probably has more value to the Sox than SF but they desperately need a RH bat.
i was and still am a big chet lemon fan i still remember my first sox game at old comisky park lemon in cf was just great . im trying to buy a lemon jersey from that 77 team anyone have one ????

QUOTE (1977 sox fan @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 04:30 AM)
funny but im retired and i live in a beach house in the philippines so between going boating and fishing theres baseball . anyway yeah i know konerko is another white sox player we need to keep can you tell me why ? i can tell you why not

Do the Filipinos have the baseball love likethe Japanese do? Or is it soccer?

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 11:28 PM)
Do the Filipinos have the baseball love likethe Japanese do? Or is it soccer?
no they dont for some reason i dont know why some i believe could be pretty good baseball players . no they love basketball over here its funny considering there avg height is 5ft 6in tall

I really wouldnt know what would be a worthy return for Konerko. His skills are declining, he has 1 year left on his deal that pays pretty well, and he isnt the most versatile man on the diamond. I agree Sanchez doesnt seem worthy by himself, but not much more on the top IMO would get that deal done if San Fran was looking to make that deal.