HEY HSC

Soxplosion

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey roman i was only going to ask you to take my real name off that foulke to oakland thread.... i didnt want the sox front office to put two and two together and figure out who told me the low down on the foulke trade.. but its out now and it really makes no difference.. all i ask is in the future just keep my real name to these boards if you must use it and not on the mlb boards ok..... i dont want snoopping eyes to know whos saying what......thanks..........

KW figured out he didn't have to worry about the people at the White Sox website anymore, because everyone left because KW is a pussy who got his feelings hurt by Corg's characature...now he can make moves to destroy the team.

HURRY! POST EVERY DAMN INSULTING IMAGE OF KW ON THE WHITE SOX WEBSITE PRONTO!

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmmfao wsf... i dont feel the need to post degrading pics of kw anymore because hes making himself look more like an ass each day all by himself..........:**** kenny williams..........he makes me want to :puke

Guest hotsoxchick1

the week isnt over yet.. give him time he will...........you can count on it......lol......oh and the only thing that made him look like an ass today imho is getting rid of valentine... i hate that part of the move.......damn him..........

I'd have to agree with the Valentine assessment HSC...Valentine I was sure was going to be a stud and I wanted to see him pitch....IN A WHITE SOX UNIFORM. The two prospects he gets in return damn well better be as good as him...otherwise I don't mind the trade. If they can lock Koch up for $5 million a year, maybe 4-years, $20 million, I'd be happy....that would have him earning $3.5 mill this year and having it increase a million each year, and then if Koch continues to pitch well, we resign him.

However, the fact of the matter is every GM will make a good trade now and then....s*** even Dave Dombrowski in Detroit made a fair deal, getting rid of Randall Simon for Adrian Burnside and another prospect...those pitchers are probably pretty good, and Dombrowski is clueless...I think's thats his name. Anyways, he's got the right strategy...get pitching first, then concentrate on the offense...and the Tigers have some decent pitching too...the keyword there is decent.

Anyways, what I'm worried about is the Winter Meetings...I am thinking I'd rather get no deal done for a starter and just signing one...no limit to what KW would spend to get the guy he wants...just look at Ritchie....he wanted him so badly that he gave up Wells, Fogg and Lowe. I hope we can get to that state at some time and then he can be the one trading the Ritchie-esque pitcher for 3 good, healthy pitchers.