Got My Tix

Since that big break out season in South Carolina (I think it was Holtz's 2nd or 3rd year) they seem to be going down hill. 

They should capitalize now, while The Gators are lying on their backs, helpless.

NC State is awesome. They may just win it all this year.

Their recruiting class is supposedly kick-ass, so the Wolfpack have a bright future as well as a pleasant present.

As far as winning it all, I am not sold on that. They will probably walk away as champs of the ACC.

ACC will be one of the best conferences in the country this year, NC State is gonna have to fight for the title, though they have one of the easier schedules in the conference. I like Chuck Amato, he's a good man and a good coach. FSU, Virginia, Maryland, and NC State will all probably finish in the top 25. I think only the SEC and the Big 12 will be better.

I have to disagree.

FSU is out of control, and was mediocre last year. This year their mediocraty will continue. FSU has to be worried about the future, their last recruiting class is proclaimed the school's worst in the last 10 years.

Virginia has some good young offensive players. But overall I think they are spread to thin to make a dent on the national scene.

lol no, they were not mediocre last year. Maybe by their standards, but they are still one of the most talented teams in the nation, and did win their conference. Look who they lost to: Louisville in a rain-drenched OT game, #2 Miami, #17 Notre Dame, #11 N.C. State, and #3 Georgia. Wow, how awful.

And for a supposedly terrible recruiting class, they did manage to land the #1 prospect in the nation in LB Ernie Sims, after getting #1 prospect Lorenzo Booker last year.

FSU will be up at the top of the league, and Virginia will be right there with them.

Yeah, I gotta agree with Spiff here. I hate FSU and hope they suck, but I know they won't. They still have tons of talent every year. I don't think they will be a national title contender every year as they once were, but they will still have national title contenders occassionally and they will be a top 20 team every year.

Yeah, I gotta agree with Spiff here. I hate FSU and hope they suck, but I know they won't. They still have tons of talent every year. I don't think they will be a national title contender every year as they once were, but they will still have national title contenders occassionally and they will be a top 20 team every year.

Read the FSU article that appeared in ESPN the mag's last issue (not the current one). It even speaks of Bowden's demise. This team will be no better than last years. And 5 losses does not count as a good season, no matter who you lose to.

Did anyone here see the Iowa State - FSU game last year. I think both teams now have a whole lot of respect for each other, because ISU was NOT supposed to be anywhere close in that game. And they almost sent the game to OT...