Is Jillian hot?

Brian

Is Jillian Michaels hot?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Um...no
    • Fap, fap, fap

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 01:45 PM)
No offense ..but, to most men ..ANY female is "do-able" ...so long as she isn't pushing maximum density ..AKA, if she isn't 300lbs ...even then, some men just don't care!! hahaha :D

There are some men who would do anything, but they are definitely not in the majority...

And it might not seem like it, but there is a very fine line between "do-able" and just plain old "GOD NO!" However, that line is also expanded depending on how horny said person is.

It's a complicated system, but it works.

It's a lot better than the female system based on this thing called "personality." :lolhitting

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 02:12 PM)
I just don't find Jillian's face to be very attractive. Her body is nice, but not that nice.

Well that's because her face isn't very attractive, I don't think many people would disagree with that..

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jan 20, 2010 -> 10:50 AM)
I rarely find white women hot, but I find Jillian to be very hot. I find brunette women with similar "rough diamond beauty" looks like her to be very attractive.

I also think she'd make a great dominatrix fitness trainer, you know, one of those fitness trainers that guys pay to have the whole "fitness program in a dungeon with a dominatrix" experience? I'd totally sign up for that.

I can just see it, imagine doing sit-ups in her fitness dungeon with her wearing leather thigh-high boots, fishnets, a corset, and carrying a crop. Your stomach is hurting as hell as you keep doing sit-ups while she snarls at you and says "More! More sit-ups! Feel the pain, you little b****!"

....*FAP, FAP-FAP, FAP, FAP-FAP, FAP*

You are one of the weirdest f***in people I have seen on here..

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 12:51 PM)
She's ok i guess ...I think she's a smidge too lean, i think a woman looks better with a little more curve!!

I agree with you. I want a little more to a woman.

Additionally, I am a bit turned off by a woman who can beat the snot out of me.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 12:08 PM)
There are some men who would do anything, but they are definitely not in the majority...

And it might not seem like it, but there is a very fine line between "do-able" and just plain old "GOD NO!" However, that line is also expanded depending on how horny said person is.

It's a complicated system, but it works.

It's a lot better than the female system based on this thing called "personality." :lolhitting

I can't speak for all women, but personality is important!! I don't wanna be hanging aroud some total douche bag and I certainly don't want people to know I humped one!! That doesn't mean that I haven't made mistakes though!! hahaha

• 3 weeks later...