White Sox players in the Winter Leagues

Cubano

Venezuela

Josh Kroeger- Leones de Caracas (Lions). Caracas is the capital of Venezuela.

Clevelan Santeliz and Freddy Garcia - Navegantes del Magallanes (Sailors or Mariners)

Jon Link, Johny Celis, Eduardo Escobar and Joucer Martinez- Tiburones de la Guaira (Sharks)

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 09:09 PM)
Not sure i like Fat Freddy pitching in Winter Ball. I'm sure it's a national pride thing, but i'd prefer for him to rest up.

Probably to still build on his arm strength. He's not quite there yet, and I believe the org. said he has room to increase his velocity a bit more.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 07:44 PM)
Probably to still build on his arm strength. He's not quite there yet, and I believe the org. said he has room to increase his velocity a bit more.

Yeah, he's going from 58 innings, 16 innings, and 56 innings the last 3 seasons hopefully back up to reasonable numbers next year. A few starts is probably a good idea.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 09:44 PM)

Exactly. If he is going to be able to expand velocity and innings, he is going to have to throw some innings.

QUOTE (Cubano @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 10:05 AM)
Venezuela

Josh Kroeger- Leones de Caracas (Lions). Caracas is the capital of Venezuela.

Clevelan Santeliz and Freddy Garcia - Navegantes del Magallanes (Sailors or Mariners)

Jon Link, Johny Celis, Eduardo Escobar and Joucer Martinez- Tiburones de la Guaira (Sharks)

i really like this guy clevelan santeliz can anyone tell me more about him what he throws ? what are the chances he could be in the sox bullpen in 2010 ?