White Sox Draft Pick Game on Sporcle.com

maggsmaggs

Cool idea. I love Sporcle...

Anyway, got a 17 out of 26, which I don't think is too bad considering I wasn't even born yet when some of those picks occurred. Got all of 2000 (which is when I 1st started following the baseball draft) to now, plus Ventura, Thomas, Fernandez, Johnson, Dallaero, Wells, and Stumm.

23/26. I missed 86, 92, 93. Other than Kurt Brown (who I knew as one of the biggest bust in our franchise) alot of the early years are much harder sans the bigger names. Luckally, I still remembered alot of guys (most dawned the uni) though I must admit, spelling their names kills you. Jason Dellaero? I must have spelled his name wrong literally 20 times before I got it right with just the right amount of time.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Oct 16, 2009 -> 02:36 AM)
23/26. I missed 86, 92, 93. Other than Kurt Brown (who I knew as one of the biggest bust in our franchise) alot of the early years are much harder sans the bigger names. Luckally, I still remembered alot of guys (most dawned the uni) though I must admit, spelling their names kills you. Jason Dellaero? I must have spelled his name wrong literally 20 times before I got it right with just the right amount of time.

:lol: I did the same thing. Oh, and 23 is pretty damn impressive.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 07:03 PM)
I got 15 right. All of the 2000's and Wells, and Johnson in the 90's and Thomas, Ventura, and Mcdowell in the 80's.

I spent at least 3 minutes trying to spell Kyle Mcculloch

I had to google search his name after trying like 10 times.

I got 13 right, basically 2000 and forward plus Thomas and Ventura.

I got 19 right, with Dellaero nearly at the last second. For some reason, I was able to recall all the picks from 1995-2001, and the ones from 2003 to the present. Missed Royce Ring :-( but he was pretty forgettable. I guess I followed the Sox most closely in the late 80's when I was in grade school / high school and had all the time in the world.