Bleacher Report does it again

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 09:00 AM)
I don't get why anyone takes anything they read at bleacherreport seriously.

i think the problem is the speed of the internet and google showing the search results like it is fact. Twitter increases the speed of a rumor times infinity

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 10:21 AM)
Nope. Baseball shuts down that type of stuff until the WS is over.

That's what I thought. So basically, no reputable news agency would ever have believed it. Shouldn't EVERY sports guy in the nation know that rule?

QUOTE (G&T @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 09:35 AM)
That's what I thought. So basically, no reputable news agency would ever have believed it. Shouldn't EVERY sports guy in the nation know that rule?

I don't know if there is anything to stop teams from negotiating, but yes, there would not be anything getting out at this point.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 10:57 AM)
I don't know if there is anything to stop teams from negotiating, but yes, there would not be anything getting out at this point.

The Sox signed Jayson Nix during the WS last year and it was reported. It sent shockwaves throughout baseball. If there was any validity to this rumor the KC GM needs to be relieved of his duties.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 20, 2009 -> 04:06 PM)
The Sox signed Jayson Nix during the WS last year and it was reported. It sent shockwaves throughout baseball. If there was any validity to this rumor the KC GM needs to be relieved of his duties.

He was a free agent.