Oh Steve Phillips, how do you surprise us?

Kyyle23

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess some guys just have problems turning down an obvious sure thing, looks and consequences be damned. She sounds like a total psycho, so she probably stalked him for nookie before going on to stalk his family. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't go after her, but just couldn't say no when she threw herself at him. He seems like a dude who's ego is a lot bigger than his johnson.

I always thought he was an idiot, but he usually spoke well of the White Sox.

Edited by PlaySumFnJurny

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Oct 21, 2009 -> 11:58 AM)
I guess some guys just have problems turning down an obvious sure thing, looks and consequences be damned. She sounds like a total psycho, so she probably stalked him for nookie before going on to stalk his family. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't go after her, but just couldn't say no when she threw herself at him. He seems like a dude who's ego is a lot bigger than his johnson.

I always thought he was an idiot, but he usually spoke well of the White Sox.

I think if we had a professional in this area posting, Phillips ways aren't about looks, and probably most guys who have his problem aren't cheating on their hot wives with hotter women. He has issues.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 21, 2009 -> 12:23 PM)
I think if we had a professional in this area posting, Phillips ways aren't about looks, and probably most guys who have his problem aren't cheating on their hot wives with hotter women. He has issues.

His issues are he likes getting his dick wet and has low morals.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 21, 2009 -> 01:52 PM)
I like how there were 250 comments about this girls looks, and not a single one of the people commenting put their picture up.

You silly bastard. That comments thread doesn't allow for attached photos.