Whoa

DukeNukeEm

Whoa

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...FR8gQgD9BJN5I02

The victim, a sophomore, had left the dance and was drinking in a school courtyard with a group of students when she was attacked, police said.

Two suspects were in custody Monday, but police said as many as five others ranging in age from 15 to mid-20s attacked the girl for more than two hours at a dimly lit area near benches Saturday night. More than a dozen people saw the rape without notifying police.

The girl was found naked from the waist down near a picnic table. She remains hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries.

When the Wis drinking age was 18, I worked at a place just over the line. When we would spot a "Romeo and Juliet" in a car, we would always ask both parties to get out of the car and question the girl. If she was drunk, we'd ask her if she had a friend available, if she knew the guy, etc. More than once we would receive a thank you letter later.

QUOTE (Tex @ Oct 27, 2009 -> 08:58 PM)
When the Wis drinking age was 18, I worked at a place just over the line. When we would spot a "Romeo and Juliet" in a car, we would always ask both parties to get out of the car and question the girl. If she was drunk, we'd ask her if she had a friend available, if she knew the guy, etc. More than once we would receive a thank you letter later.

When the Wis drinking age was 18 I was still 16. See? Not old.

:unsure:

they can try "drunk and consentual" all they want. A portion of these guys were 18+, and she was 15, so it is automatically statutory rape, even if she did say it was ok(which she probably didnt). And contributing to the delinquency of a minor isnt gonna help either. Heck, I dont even think kids over 18 are allowed on a high school campus, and these guys were at a high school dance.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 06:31 AM)
Heck, I dont even think kids over 18 are allowed on a high school campus, and these guys were at a high school dance.

Technically all we know is they were outside the school where the dance was being held.

After being convicted, they will need to register as a sex offender for the rest of their lives. Hopefully this will hurt their employment chances, limit their choices on where to live, and in general be a constant reminder of what scum bags they were on that night.

Unfortunately events like this are all too common around the world.

There's been a pack rape incident over the w/e down here where as many as around 15 teenage boys pack raped 2 girls at a party apparently.

It's wrong, and if it wasn't consensual, then I hope they throw the book at them.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 06:31 AM)
they can try "drunk and consentual" all they want. A portion of these guys were 18+, and she was 15, so it is automatically statutory rape, even if she did say it was ok(which she probably didnt). And contributing to the delinquency of a minor isnt gonna help either. Heck, I dont even think kids over 18 are allowed on a high school campus, and these guys were at a high school dance.

The "drunk and consensual" defense worked out pretty well for wealthy Adrian Missbrenner and his other scumbag Burr Ridge buddies who actually videotaped their gang bang of a Naperville girl at his home in 2002. At one point, Missbrenner fled the country ala Roman Polanksi to escape prosecution. After he surrendered and returned, his smart lawyer played the video frame by frame at his trial, and created reasonable doubt by pointing out shots where she was supposedly "smiling" (this was the case where at one point Judge Kerry Kennedy threatened to jail the woman if she did not watch the tape of her alleged assault during cross examination). Missbrenner was found not guilty.

If defendants have money, never underestimate the possiblity of acquittal.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 11:21 AM)
The "drunk and consensual" defense worked out pretty well for wealthy Adrian Missbrenner and his other scumbag Burr Ridge buddies who actually videotaped their gang bang of a Naperville girl at his home in 2002. At one point, Missbrenner fled the country ala Roman Polanksi to escape prosecution. After he surrendered and returned, his smart lawyer played the video frame by frame at his trial, and created reasonable doubt by pointing out shots where she was supposedly "smiling" (this was the case where at one point Judge Kerry Kennedy threatened to jail the woman if she did not watch the tape of her alleged assault during cross examination). Missbrenner was found not guilty.

That was a f***ed up case. Flees the country..comes back after his buddy gets off...then proceeds to get off him self. I'm still pissed thinking about it.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 11:21 AM)

I forgot about that bulls***. f***ers.

And what loser 20 year olds hang out at HS dances? Get a f***ing life.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 02:00 PM)
I forgot about that bulls***. f***ers.

And what loser 20 year olds hang out at HS dances? Get a f***ing life.

wooderson.jpg

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." Wooderson