Halloween Thread

Stocking

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 05:36 AM)
176098_lg.jpg

That's not the exact mask. But it's close. Oh, yes, this mask got me laid last year. And that's when I was a David Wells lookin' motherf***er. Now I'm slim trim and ready to pounce. Oh, yes, I can't wait.

His chin looks like balls.

I'll be doing the kid duties for Trick and Treats. They will both be zombies this year. I will be a triclops.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 06:12 AM)
His chin looks like balls.

I'll be doing the kid duties for Trick and Treats. They will both be zombies this year. I will be a triclops.

Ah yes, triclops the one eyed monster who will be looking for some revenge after the kiddos go to bed.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 01:51 PM)
Have fun explaining your costumes 500 different times.

:D

Haha I'm having a huge party at my place and we're all college kids so it should not be a problem. Someone will have an idea when shes in a red bathing suit with nine cabbage page kids tied to her haha.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 02:31 PM)
Seriously? If so, I'd like to know how you're doing it.

I'm going as a state trooper, complete with my own mustache.

I went as Officer Ramathorn from Super Troopers a few years ago. I had a full real cop uni from a friend's dad. Grew out the stache and everything. And being half Indian, I look like thorny. It was awesome. And people literally moved off the sidewalk thinking I was a cop. So use the power wisely.

One problem: that stache is like the anti-poon.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 02:13 PM)
Wearing a pig snout mask around the nose, medical mask around the mouth. Still thinking of more details other than that.

Maybe you can somehow attach a nasal spray bottle to the nose...to represent the vaccine?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 12:05 PM)
Brad Pitt, wife is going as Angelina.

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 12:38 PM)
I'm going as Squince Paladores and my girlfriend is going as Wendy Peppercorn, from the Sandlot.

Please confirm my theory, your wife/girlfriend picked out these costumes, or at least wanted the couples theme.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 01:04 PM)
Buckeye fan, I'll be at the game. After that: Drunk and blacked out Buckeye fan.

:lol: Right there with ya. I'll take that any time though over dressing up for Halloween.

I was going to be Tony Perkis from Heavyweights, though, if I had plans for Saturday night. As it is, I'm just going to go out and get drunk as s*** when our game ends around 11:30.