Halloween Thread

Stocking

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 11:14 PM)
:lol: Right there with ya. I'll take that any time though over dressing up for Halloween.

I was going to be Tony Perkis from Heavyweights, though, if I had plans for Saturday night. As it is, I'm just going to go out and get drunk as s*** when our game ends around 11:30.

Before I got the tickets I was planning on dressing up as blacked out guy on my couch. Halloween in Chicago has turned into such a terrible amateur night. Its a appetizer for awful new years.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 30, 2009 -> 03:10 PM)
We had unofficial halloween down here last weekend. Me and a few of my buddies went as a bunch of senile old men. It was awesome. That's me on the right, and yes I shaved my head for it.

10732_631879321987_37604939_36046901_824

FlaSoxxJim thinks he was there, but he doesn't remember . . .

The kids and I got to shake hand with Big Jim Thome at his house, first time in several years we'd actually seen him out while trick-or treating. They handed out autographed candy bars once again. The man is truly a class act. I'm glad he played for my team.

QUOTE (G&T @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 02:09 PM)
I went as Officer Ramathorn from Super Troopers a few years ago. I had a full real cop uni from a friend's dad. Grew out the stache and everything. And being half Indian, I look like thorny. It was awesome. And people literally moved off the sidewalk thinking I was a cop. So use the power wisely.

One problem: that stache is like the anti-poon.

I came pretty close to disproving this tonight, but I'm pretty sure the stache killed me (as you said). Now I have to put in time that I didn't sign up for.