2010 MLB Catch-All Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Feb 9, 2010 -> 03:01 PM)
It's the internet, petty is commonplace. It goes back to Javy Vazquez, those who disliked him felt misspelling his name was a fine way to belittle him, spelling his name "Vasquez" was a fine way of showing how inconsequential he was and just how little they thought of him. Since you've done it in a few threads I just assumed.

I'm actually just really crappy at spelling. :lolhitting I usually run names through google before posting them. Vizquel just passed over my head.

QUOTE (scenario @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 01:22 PM)
Is it my imagination... or have the Nationals gone way out of their way to sign every piece of garbage nobody else seems to want?

Except for former Sox. They went to K.C.

Anyway...when you're a bad team trying to rebuild through the farm system, that's exactly what you should do.

I hate all the BS these players spew out when they're talking about why they did it. "I was hurt, I needed to get healthy." GTFO, you most likely took them to get bigger and stronger. Health was just one of the reasons, not the main reason.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 02:08 PM)
I hate all the BS these players spew out when they're talking about why they did it. "I was hurt, I needed to get healthy." GTFO, you most likely took them to get bigger and stronger. Health was just one of the reasons, not the main reason.

A lot of them also act like taking them to get healthy is a valid excuse. "I didn't take them to cheat, I just needed to come back from injury quicker than normal." Totally. Recovering from an injury two months quicker than a normal player is not cheating at all. Yeah, OK.