What the f*** is wrong with SHIPPS?

shipps

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. I dont know whos advice to take. Rock has great hilarious points and others have good points too about it just being a movie, big deal. Its not like she hasnt sat through a Hawks game on tv with me, maybe I kinda owe it to her.

But she is working late and is pissed off so I might get a delay till tomorrow night now.

Kyle that made me laugh hard, you are an ass.

And yes it is that Precious movie. And I cant stand the girl that is in it even worse than Tyler Perry but I cant say that cause than she will think its a racial thing.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 06:20 PM)
LOL. I dont know whos advice to take. Rock has great hilarious points and others have good points too about it just being a movie, big deal. Its not like she hasnt sat through a Hawks game on tv with me, maybe I kinda owe it to her.

But she is working late and is pissed off so I might get a delay till tomorrow night now.

Kyle that made me laugh hard, you are an ass.

And yes it is that Precious movie. And I cant stand the girl that is in it even worse than Tyler Perry but I cant say that cause than she will think its a racial thing.

Well, it's not really a Tyler Perry movie if that makes you feel better.

I see Jason is giving you great hints on interracial dating huh Jeff? ;) Bumpy road, but you'll love it. And learn to at least "tolerate" Perry movies. Some not even I am into, but he is pretty good. And if not, then yea say that's probably a rare case you don't have in common, but get the other things you do into effect.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Soxy @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 05:41 PM)
Well, it's not really a Tyler Perry movie if that makes you feel better.

Soxy, I have to be honest...thank you for even talking to me. You seem like a really good girl and over time on here I have been a really bad guy at times as far as my view of women and women and relationships in particular and I would think you would have a real distaste for me to not even comment. (Man this girl has me way too mushy LOL). Those who are my friend on facebook can really see I have changed a tad bit.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 06:47 PM)
Soxy, I have to be honest...thank you for even talking to me. You seem like a really good girl and over time on here I have been a really bad guy at times as far as my view of women and women and relationships in particular and I would think you would have a real distaste for me to not even comment. (Man this girl has me way too mushy LOL). Those who are my friend on facebook can really see I have changed a tad bit.

Well, if I ever see you in real life I will make sure to smack the s*** out of you.

QUOTE (Soxy @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 05:48 PM)
Well, if I ever see you in real life I will make sure to smack the s*** out of you.

Please feel free....your hot arent you?

:lolhitting

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 02:38 PM)
"Ok, girl, I'll go see your tyler perry movie, but first, I need you to open this box."

:lolhitting :notworthy

Remember this is coming from a guy that went out with the guys to see AC/DC on a Friday Night at the Aragon Brawl Room and went to see Barry Manilow, THE Barry Manilow in Saturday night. Go and enjoy yourself, but let her know it is because you respect her, and want to meet her friends. But of the s*** that a relationship goes through, this ain't nothing.

QUOTE (Tex @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 04:41 PM)
:lolhitting :notworthy

Remember this is coming from a guy that went out with the guys to see AC/DC on a Friday Night at the Aragon Brawl Room and went to see Barry Manilow, THE Barry Manilow in Saturday night. Go and enjoy yourself, but let her know it is because you respect her, and want to meet her friends. But of the s*** that a relationship goes through, this ain't nothing.

MANILOW!

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 07:56 PM)
I think this is a poor attempt at a thread of the year run that went nowhere

Wow. If that was true I am pathetic. The fact that I would try to make a "thread of the year" before creating a thread. And secondly that this would be my attempt.

I wanted advice but thanks for your input.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 07:42 AM)
Wow. If that was true I am pathetic. The fact that I would try to make a "thread of the year" before creating a thread. And secondly that this would be my attempt.

I wanted advice but thanks for your input.

My advice was administered via text yesterday. And it wasnt free, my bill for advice services is in the mail

I really didn't get what all the fuss was with Tyler Perry when I was over in the States.

Every time you watch TNT, there's always a freakin ad for Meetin the Browns or some crap of his. And then there were those movies he had also.

But as for SHIPPS, I can only hope it was a one off for you, otherwise you'll have a decision to make down the line, which would be quite interesting indeed.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 07:46 AM)
My advice was administered via text yesterday. And it wasnt free, my bill for advice services is in the mail

And not to pump your head up too big but thats the hardest I laughed in a long time at that txt. LOL.

I figured I should change the title so I am not keeping my motive hidden.

QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 10:27 PM)
Soxy will be the only girl who hits him with her open hand. The rest use closed.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 10:34 PM)
Soxy will give herself away when she performs a psychological evaluation before and after the beatdown.

Good work. Now things are clear in case I ever meet Soxy :lolhitting

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 6, 2009 -> 11:34 PM)
Soxy will give herself away when she performs a psychological evaluation before and after the beatdown.

Yes, I will beat him while screaming "How does this make you feel, b****!"