What the f*** is wrong with SHIPPS?

shipps

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 10:49 AM)
I almost wish I could watch the movie of Shipps going out with these three women to the Tyler Perry movie more than the actual Tyler Perry Movie.

Shipps, do you promise to share all the details with us?

Now that would be a show I would watch.

"How I got my ass kicked by your mother"

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 10:49 AM)
I almost wish I could watch the movie of Shipps going out with these three women to the Tyler Perry movie more than the actual Tyler Perry Movie.

Shipps, do you promise to share all the details with us?

Yes I will. Last night I got out of it cause she had to work really late and she cancelled plans with them and we went to eat just ourselves. I pretended to be dissappointed which I feel like I probably shouldnt have done. She makes me do and say stupid things when I am around her.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 11:32 AM)
Yes I will. Last night I got out of it cause she had to work really late and she cancelled plans with them and we went to eat just ourselves. I pretended to be dissappointed which I feel like I probably shouldnt have done. She makes me do and say stupid things when I am around her.

That's called being P*%SY Whipped!!! :lolhitting

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 11:39 AM)
Shipps, tell us a little bit about this lovely lady of yours...

Where did you meet her? How did you meet her?

How old is she?

What does she do?

I met her through one of my good buddys that I work with. She is 26 and she works as a database admin at at&t. So yes we are both admins. lol

She is a conservative christian and is a five tool player as far as a prospect.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 12:04 PM)
I met her through one of my good buddys that I work with. She is 26 and she works as a database admin at at&t. So yes we are both admins. lol

That's awesome man. She must be a very impressive gal for you to have turned into such a pussbag...:)

Best of luck man!

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 08:42 AM)
Wow. If that was true I am pathetic. The fact that I would try to make a "thread of the year" before creating a thread. And secondly that this would be my attempt.

I wanted advice but thanks for your input.

lol, lets all be realistic here, NOTHING can beat "It's about my penis..." :lolhitting

LOL. She is going to meet my family for the first time tonight at my little cousins birthday party. I know my family is gonna be weird and overdue the whole "we dont care that you are black thing". Which they dont care but I am sure they feel they need to make that known and they are going to go out of their way to show it. LOL. Ahhhhhhh stupid white people.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 01:04 PM)

Does that mean you're not getting any yet?