2004 car preview

GASHWOUND

Here's some of the new cars that are rolling out for the 2004 season...

http://autos.msn.com/advice/articles/previ...ing2004&src=MSN

The Aston Martin DB7 GT looks NICE..c443158A.jpg :headbang

How bout all you lovely people donate some money to me so I can purchase this car? If all of you chip in at least $1000 bucks I may just be able to afford it..and each person on here could drive the car for a whole week..Now, aint that nice of me? :P

All I can say is the New Ferrari Enzo...its the new fastest street legal car in the US.

Oh ya, 2004 F150  :headbang

What, no pic? :huh: :)

I saw it at the LA auto show, don't have a pic though.

It comes out in the next month to month in a half though :)

Also the new RX is badass. Saw one a few days ago parked by Best Buy, had to take a closer look at it. :headbang

All I can say is the New Ferrari Enzo...its the new fastest street legal car in the US.

Oh ya, 2004 F150  :headbang

What, no pic? :huh: :)

I saw it at the LA auto show, don't have a pic though.

It comes out in the next month to month in a half though :)

Also the new RX is badass. Saw one a few days ago parked by Best Buy, had to take a closer look at it. :headbang

http://www.ferrari-forsale.com/Enzo :huh:

Is this it?

Ya, its not my favorite looking car, but damn it can fly.

I like the cheaper ferrari's way more..like the spider's.

And I still love Porsche 911's. :headbang

Also, I'd love a freaking old school Chevelle Supersport in mint condition fixed up.

Good to see the American auto makers will be putting out more s*** this year.

Neon SXT? Wow, that reeks of wannabe rice rocket. I wish I was cool enough to have an airplane wing on my car.

Kind of cool to see BMW revamping the 3 series.

Neon SXT? Wow, that reeks of wannabe rice rocket. I wish I was cool enough to have an airplane wing on my car.

and the 5 series. New 5 series looks like the 7 series.

and the 5 series. New 5 series looks like the 7 series.

Five series is a lot more "futuristic" compared to the 7. Hell, if they drive the same, I could give a damn.

Hey~! That's my car. :finger

Well, I have the 2003 version.

2003 version?!?!?! Your car's gonna be out of style by January...Now you gotta save up again for another new car... :nono :D

Maybe some day you will be cool :huh:

Maybe someday you'll have enough of a life to get the f*** off your ass and stop following every post I make.

Honestly, I know for some reason or another, you are annoyed by me. Every other post I make you have to come off as a jealous kid who can only criticize me. Please take your vendettas and fasten them into a noose, it would save me a lot of trouble.

Maybe someday you'll have enough of a life to get the f*** off your ass and stop following every post I make.

Honestly, I know for some reason or another, you are annoyed by me. Every other post I make you have to come off as a jealous kid who can only criticize me. Please take your vendettas and fasten them into a noose, it would save me a lot of trouble.

Ha, jealous. If I were jealous of you, I wouldn't exactly be reaching for the stars, ya dig? You yourself said you are not cool enough to even have an airplane wing on your car. The noose is yours, you knotted it yourself.

Get off my ass? I worked 8 1/2 hours today in 85 degree heat. That was after 1 1/2 hours of sleep. I have no trouble getting off my ass.

And I follow you around? Aren't you the one who jumped into the hot chicks thread and told us to shut the f*** up? If I remember correctly, you had nothing to do with that thread up until then.

And you're right, I don't like you. You're a cocksmoker who is full of himself for reasons that are beyond me. Another dips*** who pretends to know everything and know it before everyone else.

But that's fine, the near future should prove most interesting.