Damn, it be hot up in Phoenix...

GASHWOUND

Just so ya know, GASH, Phoenix has virtually no humidity, so 100 degrees really isn't bad.

What do you think I am, a moron????(You better not answer that! :rolleyes: :D

I know Arizona has no humidity...I've been to Florida and know humidity...That's why I aint never moving to Florida also...

But 117 is HOT, even without the humy...f***in windshields are shattering, candles are melting inside? It's still HOT as hell over there...

One thing about Phoenix is, that they weather there is awesome almost th entire year until summer. But they only have a dry heat..and I think an Iowa summer or a Chicago summer are much worse because of that damn humidity.

BUt I can't stand the super hot weather. I was sweating my ass off at the Angel game today and it was only 95, but damn I was down cup after cup of water (never had to piss though; thats the benefit of heat, you sweat it all out so you don't miss the game) :lol:

I think most of the Midwest gets pretty hot. Chicago isn't so bad because of the lake's effect on heat. Central Illinois, on the other hand, is pretty much an oven. Last year in September it was like 90 degrees with 90 percent humidity at like 9 in the morning.

What do you think I am, a moron????(You better not answer that! :rolleyes:  :D

I know Arizona has no humidity...I've been to Florida and know humidity...That's why I aint never moving to Florida also...

But 117 is HOT, even without the humy...f***in windshields are shattering, candles are melting inside? It's still HOT as hell over there...

I was in Phoenix on thursday. It really wasnt all that bad. Im used to the 98 degrees/90 percent humidity of south Texas, so that may be why.........