What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?

HuskyCaucasian

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Nov 10, 2009 -> 11:09 AM)
I'll echo every little kid's dream job.

Video Game Designer. Loved playing them when I was younger and wanted to make them but who woulda thunk I'd have not touched a console in two years.

Anything sports always peaked my interest as well.

I wanted to do that but I never actually thought about making a career of it for some reason.

Cartographer. Always loved maps. Still do.

Live action sports director...Jim Angio, Arne Harris, etc. Except someone LITERALLY has to die to get that job.

All-around lazy bum...if I could get paid for this, I'd be a friggin' gazillionaire.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Nov 10, 2009 -> 03:21 PM)
I just knew I was going to be a star in the NBA.

I lived in an all mexican neighborhood and would dominate the basketball court at the park.

I am not joking either, I was delusional.

Wha choo mean...was?

I always wanted to be a train engineer......then discovered the long hours, always being on call, having no family time....decided to be a baseball player, never made it to college baseball other than the club team.

Than i wanted to be an actuary...but the otehr kids in the upper level math classes blew me away, too hell with those nerds!

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 11, 2009 -> 11:03 AM)
I wanted to be a fire truck when i was really little. That uh.... didn't work out.

The firetruck can eat eight times it's body weight. The ambulances will have to wait their turn.

When I was about 5 years old, I wanted to be an artist because I loved coloring in Batman and Spiderman coloring books.

Then when I played in little league I wanted to be a baseball player. Like many of you, I tried to copy a player's swing which often led to poor results. Lets see, I tried to imitate Julio Franco's, Ventura's, and Durham's swing for a couple of seasons.

After baseball didnt work out, I wanted to be a cop like my dad. As of right now, I work for the CPD, but I'm just waiting for the next test.