When a team scores 6 runs they should win a game

Loaiza21

yeah, that is right, because Porzio has given up 6 or more runs in every start this year, right?

is Porzio a good pitcher? no, you can even say he is bad, but he's had three starts and did everything asked of him in two of them.

our staff has been great all year NOW all of a sudden it is our offense that shouldn't have to pick up the staff? six runs should be enough?

normally, yes, six should be enough, but this offense has been picked up by the staff all f***ing year, now is the time they need to do their part and back up the staff.

either way, I'll take the loss as Marte and Gordon didn't pitch, they needed these past two days off.

yeah, that is right, because Porzio has given up 6 or more runs in every start this year, right?

is Porzio a good pitcher? no, you can even say he is bad, but he's had three starts and did everything asked of him in two of them.

our staff has been great all year NOW all of a sudden it is our offense that shouldn't have to pick up the staff? six runs should be enough?

normally, yes, six should be enough, but this offense has been picked up by the staff all f***ing year, now is the time they need to do their part and back up the staff.

either way, I'll take the loss as Marte and Gordon didn't pitch, they needed these past two days off.

WE CAN'T AFFORD THESE LOSSES! And starting Garbage like Porzio that is a lock for 3+ ER per game is redicilous.

Don't be so upset man, our team just won 8 games in a row, most teams can't do that in a season. This is exactly what the sox needed to get back in it and that's exactly what they did, as long as they come out tommorow and win and our 'tub of goo' pitches like he did last start, I'll be a happy fan

Rick White gave up 5 runs

if he pitches decent and gives up none, sox win 6-5

White gave up 4 runs... and it is unrealistic to expect a pitcher to give up nothing in long relief. You hope they don't in the first time through the order, it is usually the 2nd time around that a pitcher gets hit.

White gave up 4 runs in a 5-5 ballgame. He doesn't give up any and we still score we go up 6-5 and there is a huge momentum swing. Unfortunately we never got past that inning because White gave up a couple of 2-out doubles. Earlier on Porzio gives up a 2-out i believe 0-2 HR to Julio Lugo. TB scored 6 runs with 2 out.

White gave up 4 runs in a 5-5 ballgame.  He doesn't give up any and we still score we go up 6-5 and there is a huge momentum swing.  Unfortunately we never got past that inning because White gave up a couple of 2-out doubles.  Earlier on Porzio gives up a 2-out i believe 0-2 HR to Julio Lugo.  TB scored 6 runs with 2 out.

Agreed. I think JM should of known that Ginter was coming up tomorrow, meaning he'd have another fresh arm in the pen tomorrow.

Agreed.  I think JM should of known that Ginter was coming up tomorrow, meaning he'd have another fresh arm in the pen tomorrow.

I don't think he knew. I think that was a spur of the moment decesion that was pushed by the awful outing by Porzio requiring us to throw Glover for the 2nd time in two days both for more than one inning, Koch for 2 innings, and White for 2+ innings.