Ugh

Soxplosion

White and Porzio suck. They cant even pitch to TB. These idiots gave up nine runs to TB, I woulda loved to see what Toronto woulda done to em. These guys are pathetic. How can they be so bad? I knew the streak was in jeopardy today with Porzio starting. I would never have guessed that this would be another blown game by the pen. Whites just a fat old chump who should seriously consider finding another job. I hope next time he pitches someone smashes a liner right into all that blubber of his. I hate that guy. I have to go to work tomorrow and caddying is so freakin boring. I always gotta entertain myself with my thoughts and thinking about a loss for four hours of walking around in the heat in really uncool. Why did JM even let Porzio pitch today? He shoulda skipped him and gone straight to Colon. And then he decided to fix everything by sending in Chubbs. Wonderful.

And I have no faith in this team until they show they can beat weak teams and capitalize on their opportunities. This team consistently loses to bad teams and no name pitchers. We wont see them in the playoffs yeah but if we cant beat TB how are we supposed to beat NY or even KC? And if we blow so many opportunities in the playoffs, we will be gone as quickly as in 2000. Or, if we keep leaving so many guys on, we wont even be there.

I think this team might just be better off going home this year. Because like theyre playing now, they wont last a day in October. And dont get too hyped up, this "huge" winning streak came against Toronto, Detroit and Cleveland...

And I have no faith in this team until they show they can beat weak teams and capitalize on their opportunities. This team consistently loses to bad teams and no name pitchers. We wont see them in the playoffs yeah but if we cant beat TB how are we supposed to beat NY or even KC? And if we blow so many opportunities in the playoffs, we will be gone as quickly as in 2000. Or, if we keep leaving so many guys on, we wont even be there.

I think this team might just be better off going home this year. Because like theyre playing now, they wont last a day in October. And dont get too hyped up, this "huge" winning streak came against Toronto, Detroit and Cleveland...

heh, the voice of reason. :lol:

my god, i hadn't realized this team was bad until i read your post.

you have shown me the light! :headbang

Spiff what did I tell you about GREEN?

green can go take a flying f*** on a rolling doughnut as far as i'm concerned. :ph34r: