The Tiger Woods Marriage Saga Thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (qwerty @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 04:05 PM)
There is none.

That's what I figured. I also figured this guy was just here to stir up s***.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 04:31 PM)
How can a mixed man be racist anyway? That is just silly.

Well, I could see how someone who is mixed with any combination of races could be racist against a completely different people-group or may have some amount of self-hatred/racism. It's not impossible.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 04:36 PM)
Ace,

Havent you seen the David Chappelle documentary about the black blind KKK member?

Didn't he divorce his white wife because he never would want to be with a woman who was with a black guy?

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 04:38 PM)
Well, I could see how someone who is mixed with any combination of races could be racist against a completely different people-group or may have some amount of self-hatred/racism. It's not impossible.

It would have to be really, really something wrong in that persons past. Hell I'm mixed with the world and I make fun of every race as a joke, and my friends make fun of me (and my mixtures) sometimes as a joke, but nothing of hatred and I know some pretty racist bastards who are more or less just people I "know" not befriending. You are right though, it isn't impossible at all, but it's very rare, and really, really weird.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 04:36 PM)
Ace,

Havent you seen the David Chappelle documentary about the black blind KKK member?

Yes I have actaully. :) Good call.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Dec 8, 2009 -> 06:55 AM)

A woman was taken to the hospital from the home of Tiger Woods early Tuesday, according to local media reports.

According to WESH-TV, firefighters from Orange County, Fla, responded to a medical call received at 2:36 a.m. The station reported that a radio log showed an adult woman taken to a local hospital.

According to WESH-TV, the log showed the patient initially refused transport, but was later listed as an advanced life support patient. The station also reported that a black Cadillac SUV was seen leaving the hospital shortly after the ambulance arrived, and that the license plate was similar to the one involved in the crash that involved Woods on Nov. 27.

Tiger's life is in a complete free fall.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

I saw these articles this morning, and I wonder if something is being lost in translation. It would be pretty strange to have someone refuse care, and then they'd be on advanced life support. Possible, but unlikely.

In the EMS world, ambulance crews are divided into two categories - BLS (basic life support, EMT's) and ALS (Advanced life support, Paramedics). The patient may have been listed as ALS because she was transported by an ALS crew. That would NOT be the same as saying she was on life support, of any kind.

Just a possible scenario for the mix-up here.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 8, 2009 -> 08:45 AM)
I saw these articles this morning, and I wonder if something is being lost in translation. It would be pretty strange to have someone refuse care, and then they'd be on advanced life support. Possible, but unlikely.

In the EMS world, ambulance crews are divided into two categories - BLS (basic life support, EMT's) and ALS (Advanced life support, Paramedics). The patient may have been listed as ALS because she was transported by an ALS crew. That would NOT be the same as saying she was on life support, of any kind.

Just a possible scenario for the mix-up here.

This makes more sense. The initial story is ridiculous if she is already being sent home.

Nude Tiger Photos?

From a Life & Style press release:

It looks like the rumors of naked Tiger Woods photos may be true! Playgirl's rep Daniel Nardicio confirms to Life & Style that the online magazine has received photos claiming to be Tiger sans clothes. But until the photo is proven to be real, don't expect to see it online. "We're currently trying to authenticate the photos before we make any decisions on purchasing the Tiger Woods pics and ascertaining the value," Nardicio tells Life & Style.

Perez HIlton hears it may be cell phoned pics of Tiger's genitalia.

This has gone from a slight dent in his reputation to a major accident. Is he going to recover from this? Can his sponsors really afford to stand by him (even though most say they will)? Does this ruin his legacy? Or is it forgotten in 2 years if he keeps winning?

I'm not normally one to judge celebrities or professional athletes for their private lives, but I think Tiger is a little different. He's one of, if not the most, famous professional sports figure in the world, and he didn't just cheat, but he cheated with a bunch of skanky, gossip/tabloid style women, while his wife was at home with their two young kids. I dunno. I vote he screwed up his legacy big time with all this.

QUOTE (G&T @ Dec 8, 2009 -> 01:17 PM)
Gatorade drops Tiger says it has nothing to with incident. Decision was made before incident.

CNBC

"when I'm on my way from one mistress to another, I find that Gatorade helps replenish the electrolytes and minerals I've lost during my strenuous activities. Without Gatorade, I would have to take a break between transgressions. THANKS, GATORADE!!"

QUOTE (The Critic @ Dec 8, 2009 -> 01:57 PM)
"when I'm on my way from one mistress to another, I find that Gatorade helps replenish the electrolytes and minerals I've lost during my strenuous activities. Without Gatorade, I would have to take a break between transgressions. THANKS, GATORADE!!"

That's G.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 8, 2009 -> 01:07 PM)
This has gone from a slight dent in his reputation to a major accident. Is he going to recover from this? Can his sponsors really afford to stand by him (even though most say they will)? Does this ruin his legacy? Or is it forgotten in 2 years if he keeps winning?

I'm not normally one to judge celebrities or professional athletes for their private lives, but I think Tiger is a little different. He's one of, if not the most, famous professional sports figure in the world, and he didn't just cheat, but he cheated with a bunch of skanky, gossip/tabloid style women, while his wife was at home with their two young kids. I dunno. I vote he screwed up his legacy big time with all this.

I don't think this will hurt him in the long run,we have a short attention span and no one will care in a couple of years...golfers have very long careers and do you really think 20 years from now these incidents are gonna keep haunting him professionally?