Winter/Spring 2009-10 TV thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 04:57 PM)
The website in question is run by non-Middle Eastern Muslims, I believe.

In fact, they may be Americans.

WHOIS has them registered out of Bellevue, WA - a city just outside of Seattle.

Talk about possible domestic terrorism...

CNN had them based out of New York and an old interview with one of their spokesmen.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 21, 2010 -> 01:13 AM)
CNN had them based out of New York and an old interview with one of their spokesmen.

Maybe so, but the site is registered out of Washington state, so it is run by "Americans" who are lying on the same side as McVeigh and the Michigan Militia.

Heh. I'm in an online OOTP league, it's in the 70s right now, with fake player names that are submitted/created from whatever. Well, I just acquired Russell Hantz, so I figured you Survivor fans would get a kick out of this card I threw together.

4540668325_97cd196a26_o.jpg

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 21, 2010 -> 02:06 PM)
Heh. I'm in an online OOTP league, it's in the 70s right now, with fake player names that are submitted/created from whatever. Well, I just acquired Russell Hantz, so I figured you Survivor fans would get a kick out of this card I threw together.

4540668325_97cd196a26_o.jpg

Does he manipulate the pitchers to throw dumb pitches and takes them out? That's awesome.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
Anyone catch Survivor? Another great week. First crazy blindside in two seasons that wasn't orchestrated by Russell

Parvati better watch out for Russell right now. He hates not knowing what is going on.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 23, 2010 -> 08:27 AM)
FlashFOrward was epically awesome last night.

Eh. I'm watching the show just to see where it goes. Can't say I am into it that much.

I did recognize the guy that played ALvin on The Cosby Show though.

I've really enjoyed the first two season of the show 'Survivors' on BBCAmerica. I am ver sad however at the fact that the series wasn't picked up by the BBC for a season 3. Seems like me liking a show on BBCAmerica is the kiss of death.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 11:55 AM)
Two weeks in a row. They are really pouring it on.

Three out of four too. A few weeks ago was only meh but it was a clear set-up episode. Next week looks good too. I'm loving the plot twists and turns. Nothing seems forced or lame. Reminds me of early LOST

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 10:59 AM)
Three out of four too. A few weeks ago was only meh but it was a clear set-up episode. Next week looks good too. I'm loving the plot twists and turns. Nothing seems forced or lame. Reminds me of early LOST

So,

do you think Janis really is a double agent?

All we say was her being ASKED to be one.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 30, 2010 -> 12:03 PM)
So,

do you think Janis really is a double agent?

All we say was her being ASKED to be one.

Ya i think she actually is. It makes sense actually. They wouldnt have shown all her reactions if she wasnt, otherwise it wouldnt make sense.