Winter/Spring 2009-10 TV thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday Night Lights is finally back on NBC this Friday, saw the commercials, can't wait. (Yes I do realize that you Direct TV f***ers have already seen this season, please no spoiling)

Enjoying Fresh Meat so far, Brandon was very entertaining last episode.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 2, 2010 -> 07:39 PM)
Friday Night Lights is finally back on NBC this Friday, saw the commercials, can't wait. (Yes I do realize that you Direct TV f***ers have already seen this season, please no spoiling)

I watched FNL on DirecTV this past fall and will re-watch it on this run. It was great.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ May 4, 2010 -> 06:19 PM)
Looking more and more likely that FlashForward will be cancelled. Such a crock, there is no way V should stay alive over FlashForward, but seemingly, that is the way ABC is leaning.

Bad writing = dead show. I made it through two episodes.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 5, 2010 -> 08:52 AM)
Your loss.

The show has been phenomenal since re-starting.

I thought the premise and storyline was solid, but I could never get over the acting. It was so bad. I haven't watched since right when dominic monaghan came on the show.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 5, 2010 -> 09:53 AM)
I thought the premise and storyline was solid, but I could never get over the acting. It was so bad. I haven't watched since right when dominic monaghan came on the show.

That's pretty much when it got interesting. I agree it started slowly but it really has picked up. The writing in part two of this season has been great.