Will we rebound tomorrow?

Loaiza21

Will the White Sox win tomorrow and regain confidence going into the series with the Royals  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will the White Sox win tomorrow and regain confidence going into the series with the Royals

• Yes, they will win and go on to take 2 of 3 from KC
    • Yes, they will win and go on to sweep KC
    • Yes, they will win and lose the series with KC
    • No, they will lose tomorrow and fall off the face of the earth

Most people tend to be negative too. See Ian's and roman's posts.

I tend to be a fairly optimistic person in life but when making predictions on the White Sox the more negative guess often ends up being right or not far from the answer. Not saying that this can't be changed.

I tend to be a fairly optimistic person in life but when making predictions on the White Sox the more negative guess often ends up being right or not far from the answer.  Not saying that this can't be changed.

I'm usually more conservative. To this day I think the Sox will win 85 games. My preseason pick was 87. I only changed it because 87 might win the division and 85 probably won't. Who knows? At times 85 looks like quite the stretch though. I have faith, these guys usually end up around .500 anyway.

I used to get mad at DJ every time he jinxed the team. Last year it seemed like every time the Sox were about to rally he'd say something about how they're getting better lately and then they would ground into a double play. Then I realized I don't believe in jinxing and thats really just making an excuse for this team failing to execute. So I will go ahead and pick win and win 2/3 from the Royals because theres nothing wrong with feeling like this team is better than Kansas City.

So do you play lacrosse in college?

No, but I want to. I'm still in high school. I'm looking at going to Missouri, Illinois, or Tennessee, and they all have lacrosse teams, so if I end up going to one of those schools, I'm most likely gonna play.

I think we'll win tomorrow if the real Bartolo shows up because, being at the game, everytime Mike Porzio or Rick White tossed a 70 MPH-piece-of-s*** I half expected it to be pounded to the gap. That has to be disheartening, especially after they crawled back in the 5th to tie the game at 5, only to have White cough up 4 runs in the very next frame.

As for KC? Two out of three. They suck.

Its about time KC gets some respect for what theyve done. They are a good ballclub...

Why don't you go pick up a Lima jersey and become a KC fan. The Sox are playing their ass off lately and you sound like you want them to lose to KC.

The Sox still arent a good team. They blow too many scoring opportunities to succeed. They might beat KC and get to the playoffs but theyll just get slaughtered by a better "true" playoff team...

Well the option you chose is no longer valid ;).

The Sox still arent a good team. They blow too many scoring opportunities to succeed. They might beat KC and get to the playoffs but theyll just get slaughtered by a better "true" playoff team...

You also said they would lose today. I guess you ain't Nostradamus are you?

The way you post you sound as if you are hoping for them to fail. You sure you aren't a closet cub fan?

How many scoring op's did we squander today? Even in our loss yesterday we only wasted one good one. Like I said yesterday we are finally scoring runs, couple that with pitching that has the 3rd best era in the AL, and the fielding that has the 3rd highest %age in the AL and this is a team that people don't want to f*** with right now...

Why don't you go pick up a Lima jersey and become a KC fan. The Sox are playing their ass off lately and you sound like you want them to lose to KC.

I'm thinking of getting me a Lima jersey. He's a crazy f***. I love that guy. In fact you gave me a good ideas Zach...