Playoff seeding help

BigSqwert

As commissioner of an MFL league I need to set the playoff seeds for next week. I have 3 teams tied for the last seed. Tie breakers are set up as head-to-head, then overall division records, then total points. Who's the #6 seed from these 3 teams? (Note: Seeding is best overall 6 teams regardless of divisions)

Team A: Beat Team B two times and never played Team C. Division record of 4-6 and has 1263.38 total points

Team B: Two losses vs Team A and beat Team C one time. Division record of 4-6 and has 1101.82 points

Team C: Never played Team A and lost to Team B once. Division record of 5-5 and has 1299.38 points.

GAHHH!!!! Help me rank these teams before I have a mutiny.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 8, 2009 -> 09:09 AM)
As commissioner of an MFL league I need to set the playoff seeds for next week. I have 3 teams tied for the last seed. Tie breakers are set up as head-to-head, then overall division records, then total points. Who's the #6 seed from these 3 teams? (Note: Seeding is best overall 6 teams regardless of divisions)

Team A: Beat Team B two times and never played Team C. Division record of 4-6 and has 1263.38 total points

Team B: Two losses vs Team A and beat Team C one time. Division record of 4-6 and has 1101.82 points

Team C: Never played Team A and lost to Team B once. Division record of 5-5 and has 1299.38 points.

GAHHH!!!! Help me rank these teams before I have a mutiny.

If the 1st tie-breaker is head-to-head, can you just count it as three-way head-to-head? Team A is 2-0, Team B is 1-2, Team C is 0-1. Team A advances. It kinda sucks cause they havent played each other the same amount of time, but head-to-head is the first tiebreaker, so you have to use it somehow.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 8, 2009 -> 11:00 AM)
If the 1st tie-breaker is head-to-head, can you just count it as three-way head-to-head? Team A is 2-0, Team B is 1-2, Team C is 0-1. Team A advances. It kinda sucks cause they havent played each other the same amount of time, but head-to-head is the first tiebreaker, so you have to use it somehow.

Team C would say "Team A never beat me head-to-head so how do they advance over me?"

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 8, 2009 -> 12:03 PM)
Team C would say "Team A never beat me head-to-head so how do they advance over me?"

Yeah, guess I didnt think about C not playing A and how thats not truly head-to-head. Then I think you are right going C, A, B, using the next tiebreaker, division record.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).

http://www.secsports.com/news/default.aspx?ArticleId=141

B. THREE (OR MORE) TEAM TIE

1. (Once the tie has been reduced to two teams, go to the two-team tie-breaker format.)

2. Combined head-to-head record among the tied teams.