Donnie Darko

Cali

Thats from the movie Basketball Diaries right Doublem?

Thats another good movie with that deuche.

Those are from 25th hour.

s***, thats right. God, I just know they are familiar and I was thinking she was the basketball star.

I think I'm completing forgetting what 25th hour is about. I know I've seen it though.

It's the story of a convicted drug dealer's last day before he's to report to jail with a little "twist" at the end.

Ehhh, it msut not of been that great cause I only remember parts of it. I remember the girl specificaly and he hangs out with his friends like the last night.

Yeah, it's nothing special. I saw it and probably say 2 out of 4 stars... Nothing spectacular. The Basketball Diaries is a great movie, BTW.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one I've seen of that list is the Recruit (twice) and I liked it for three basic reasons. 1) Al Pacino is the man. 2) Bridget Moynahan is dominant in it 3) It doesn't try to outsmart you by hiding things.

Also, has anyone else seen Tigerland? It was one of Colin Farrell's first big movies but I haven't met a lot of people that have seen it. It's good stuff.

I saw Tigerland when it first came out on video...It was good, but haven't seen it in years though

Only one I've seen of that list is the Recruit (twice) and I liked it for three basic reasons. 1) Al Pacino is the man. 2) Bridget Moynahan is dominant in it 3) It doesn't try to outsmart you by hiding things.

Also, has anyone else seen Tigerland? It was one of Colin Farrell's first big movies but I haven't met a lot of people that have seen it. It's good stuff.

I saw Tigerland when it first came out on video...It was good, but haven't seen it in years though

Will have to check it out.

I still recommend Milking hte Cow or buying the Cow.

Its a comedy with that guy from sliders and some other people. really funny.

If you want to understand what Donnie Darko is actually about, get the DVD and read Grandma Death's The Philosophy of Time Travel. A lot of thinks will start to make sense, especially with the two universes coming together, and the Tangent Universe collapsing and such.

Also, some good movies are the following:

Insomnia (remake)

Memento

One Hour Photo

Irreversible

If you want to understand what Donnie Darko is actually about, get the DVD and read Grandma Death's The Philosophy of Time Travel. A lot of thinks will start to make sense, especially with the two universes coming together, and the Tangent Universe collapsing and such.

Also, some good movies are the following:

Insomnia (remake)

Memento

One Hour Photo

Irreversible

Insomniac and One Hour Photo were very cool.