My screen name has to change i guess

Princess Dye

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Dec 12, 2009 -> 06:25 PM)
I could keep it but he'll probably be in the AL against us and it'd just be weird.

suggestions?

Never got to switch to ShutUpandDye as I had planned

If you want to stick with the cross-gendered theme, you could change your name to 'sexylexi' and put a supermodel's head on a pic of Ramirez.

He was never my all-time favorite player or anything, but he'll probably be remembered in an unfair light for this last half season. And as far as his whole career here...will probably be given a little less than his due b/c he wasnt a homegrown talent, and overall was pretty much a vanilla personality.

But several years here he had some big numbers, and obviously meaningful ones with regard to the history of the franchise.

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Dec 13, 2009 -> 01:42 PM)
Can I change to "Die Sox White Fan"

how do I do this...is it somewhere in my controls or does a mod have to. Or do i just have to completely restart and lose postcount

Send a PM to one of the Admins and ask them to do it for you.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Dec 13, 2009 -> 01:42 PM)
Can I change to "Die Sox White Fan"

how do I do this...is it somewhere in my controls or does a mod have to. Or do i just have to completely restart and lose postcount

Lulz, was this from B&B?

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Dec 13, 2009 -> 12:28 AM)
He was never my all-time favorite player or anything, but he'll probably be remembered in an unfair light for this last half season. And as far as his whole career here...will probably be given a little less than his due b/c he wasnt a homegrown talent, and overall was pretty much a vanilla personality.

But several years here he had some big numbers, and obviously meaningful ones with regard to the history of the franchise.

I disagree, I think for much of JD's tenure here, he fit the Chicago persona perfectly and is going to be remembered for a very long time and his name is going to be used when talking about 2005 a lot, same goes with Crede.